Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

W1cked

Diesel Junkie
Hey guys got the mega cab in the low 11's. 8400lbs going down the track.
11.14@123.74
timeslip.jpg

W1cked said:
Hey guys got the mega cab in the low 11's. 8400lbs going down the track.
11.14@123.74
timeslip.jpg

You either need to re-weigh that thing or put the crack pipe down!!!!!!!!!!:hehe:

If you are talking about the truck in your avitar............try 7100 lb. MAX!!

by the way...........Smokemup says 8400 lbs. @ 123.74 is 1080.7 rwhp:bang

I didn't even know you had been able to back up that 800 something you were bragging about:hehe: :kick:

Got some video???? 8400lbs is a little heavy. Got fat girls in the back?? My 04.5 weighs 7460lbs with me in it.

Hey dock how did you come up with the 7100lbs figure. Oh thats right i forgot you know it all.
The truck has not been striped of anything. This truck has all power windows and sunroof and lets not forget the Subwoofer box in the back that weighs 400lbs. I also weigh 220lbs.
Maybe if i post a weight slip this will all end. I doubt it but i cant make everyone happy.
There was no video becuase the time boards at the track were hit by lightning and have not been fixed yet so the video would have been worthless.

Tire size = 315/70/17
Gears = 3.73
The PPE software is not available for my year yet.
According to dockboy it must be the crack pipe that is making the truck go fast. LOL

Dang!! That big white tank wif 4 doors really hauls the mail!!!!:rockwoot:

Congrats!:clap:

Looks like a 10sec pass will soon be coming!:woohoo:

i too think 8400 lbs is a bit heavy my truck only weighs 7000 with out me in it and i do know mega cabs weigh more.but weight aside that pass was hauling tail and the mph in the 8th is just wicked

Dang, that's haul'n arzzzz!

If you did have a truck @ 7,400lbs with those times......how much HP would you have?

That's moving, no two ways about it, nice times :rockwoot:

A scale ticket will shut some folks up and is not a bad idea.

W1cked said:
I guess this truck moves really good for the 500hp that everyone thinks i have. LOL

That is freaking hillarious LOL

Nice times Greorge! :clap:

You know I was thinking......(yes, stand back LOL) I remember a little GM truck that could not spin the rollers worth a darn but he is REALLY quick on the track.

That is indeed an impressive 500 hp. :hehe:

Congrats on your time. That is rockin for a truck period, you get Lynyrd Skynyrd Rockin' for doin it in a mega cab.

The best part about that slip is the fact that your truck, whatever it weighs, will show tailgate to anyone who's bashed you in the past. ... and do so with superior rear passenger leg room. :hehe:

You guys were right again on my trucks weight. Here is the weight slip
Sorry for making a mistake on the weight LMAO
weight.jpg

I was off by 20lbs Sorry Guys

We're just gun'a haft'a hang ya....... 20 lbs hell, that's a whole .0001 seconds in a Diesel. Adjust your time. :poke:

Back