Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

4 digits of HP is doing some work!
Congrats on the big #'s and the great times!

hey man... nice numbers. glad to see you have everything dialed in. keep me posted.. james

Has anyone heard from Dockboy. I am still waiting for trash talking Dockboy to come back into this thread and admit that he was wrong.
Be a man Dockboy and just admit that you f@cked up.

W1cked said:
Has anyone heard from Dockboy. I am still waiting for trash talking Dockboy to come back into this thread and admit that he was wrong.
let it go man, you've proven your point.
You had the paperwork to back it up. No sense making drama that detracts from your accomplishments. Enjoy your victory and your awesome truck!

$.02

W1cked said:

I was wondering the same thing:hehe:
Tail between his legs.

Nice numbers by the way . Congrats!:bow:

This run kinda makes nastygirl look a little slow doesn't it? :) I mean, he's got almost 700-1000#'s extra weight to toot around.

JasonCzerak said:
This run kinda makes nastygirl look a little slow doesn't it? :) I mean, he's got almost 700-1000#'s extra weight to toot around.

Nasty girl has a Duraslack.....it isn't fair....she only has 2 extra cylinders....gonna need more than that to beat the Cummins.:hehe: :kick:

sootman said:
Nasty girl has a Duraslack.....it isn't fair....she only has 2 extra cylinders....gonna need more than that to beat the Cummins.:hehe: :kick:

not only 2 extra, but .7 liters more displacement, don't for get that!

JasonCzerak said:
not only 2 extra, but .7 liters more displacement, don't for get that!

8400lbs VS 6000lbs?? thats got to be depressing to the brand "X"er's.

sootman said:
8400lbs VS 6000lbs?? thats got to be depressing to the brand "X"er's.

noo, I think nasty girl is a good sized truck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I recall correctly (being to late and lazy to look it up) but he's about 7700# some how. Still not 8400 by any means and they claim a hurt motor and/or tranny and managed a low 11.

When you factor all them apples and oranges around, you can plainly see, if you were to compare w1ckeds 1000+ HP and Nasty girls 1000+ HP, who's got a better truck at this time, it's obvious if one were to make a comparison. Not sayin'. Just sayin' kinda thing :) I would compare the two, cuz they are the only two thus far making HP and ET slips in full complete non-gutted trucks.

Personally, I think it's cool to recline and be a passenger in the rear seats with my beer bottles tucked upright behind the rear seats and run a 11 sec pass :) But's that's me. :)

I really have to thank the whole crew at industrial injection for believing in me and all my crazy ideas.
Without there turbo and injectors i would not be where i am at today.
Thanks for making such a kick azz product guys.

Back