Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

One of your FAT chicks ate at souper salad!!!:hehe: LOL That is heavy.

WOW! Great times!! :clap:

A little birdie told me that you hit 1000 horsies on the dyno but I had not seen any posts about it. :confused:

I was at the strip, and his truck is a monster.. It takes the word "sleeper" to new levels..

I can only imagine if i post dyno numbers here what that will start.
Hey man that birdie flew pretty far to tell you that all the way in Utah. LOL

Awesome sleeper truck man.:rockwoot:
Excellent times!:clap:
To hell with all the "Doubter's" out there...wait till they see it in person, then ask for them to comment on it...$.02

i bet if you pulled the sub box and a few other goodies you wouldn't be too far from 10's
EDIT: was this with the big rims on or not? if it was i would try swapping the stockers and she what she ran with those.
Nice job man!

Very nice and wicked quick...

btw- my truck weighed in at 7740 with my in it (I'm 265lbs) and its an 05 and not a megacab.

W1cked said:
I can only imagine if i post dyno numbers here what that will start.
Hey man that birdie flew pretty far to tell you that all the way in Utah. LOL
The little birdie here in Utah knows how to talk on the phone, type, and can even drive a silver truck with a RayMac motor in it :rockwoot: :)

trik396 said:
Very nice and wicked quick...

btw- my truck weighed in at 7740 with my in it (I'm 265lbs) and its an 05 and not a megacab.

Thats big boned. I thought my truck was heavy.

I have to pull the tailgate, toolbox, and spare tire to drop to 7500 #'s at pulls.

Nice job, no matter what the weight, 11's is bad ass, congrats on a sweet run.

sootman said:
Thats big boned. I thought my truck was heavy.

I didn't remove anything from my truck when I raced last time and hit the scales. Probably an extra hundred pounds worth of tools and junk. Plus my toolbox, which doesn't contain many tools, has an air compressor, 11gal tank and accessories, and a few extra CAT fuel filters mounted permanently with all related.... junk...:hehe:
Don't know how much more weight my KORE Chase system adds, but I'm sure it's around another 100lbs... or more.

Just got her off the dyno and made 1091.74 to the tires. I will post dyno sheet later.

Very cool, I give ya promps man. You are working your ass off on proving what your truck has arent ya.

Andy

Back