ProCharged 6.0

FC1, but the same mounting system can be used for several different head units. The one I have on my truck isn't even the biggest one.

ok, showing lack of knowledge here... but why wouldn't you use the pro charger as the "small" blower and put on a 3.0 turbo infront?

I'll have to get that after TS. I did do that while we were out there but in 2wd. Nice one-tire-fire with a thick black strip for about 80yards before I let off. LOL

Well another build finished...this calls for a celebration like last time you had your truck "built"
IMG_0002.jpg

yep...that's the beauty of that picture...I'm sure he's got pictures of what happened to his uppipe during this burnout as well...

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

niceburnout.jpg

blownoutuppipe.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

Unfortuantely the current truck has a serious case of one-tire-fire. This was actually from a roll too:

100_0452.jpg

I talked to buddy about the 7.3 kit. He says that they are making a few changes to the kit. He thinks it will be ready in a couple month.

I believe they're waiting on ProCharger to finish with the manufacturing of the piping/bracketry. Shouldn't be much longer.

Pulling a Chevy gasser truck on my 16' double-axle utility trailer, egt's were just under 800* with the cruise set at 70mph. Load with trailer was about 5000-5500lbs.

I believe they're waiting on ProCharger to finish with the manufacturing of the piping/bracketry. Shouldn't be much longer.

Pulling a Chevy gasser truck on my 16' double-axle utility trailer, egt's were just under 800* with the cruise set at 70mph. Load with trailer was about 5000-5500lbs.
so is it going to be an EDP kit or a Procharger kit?

As far as I know it will be a Procharger kit but EDP will be the lone distributor for it.

Back