ProCharged 6.0

damn that thing is movin..he runs at the track near me. I'll have to be sure Im not running the same night he is lol.

Thanx fellas. :D

Gotta say hats off to the guys at Empire. Buddy, DJ, and Chad do some top-notch work. Even washed my truck for me. :D

The set-up looks awsome. Looks almost factory. :rockwoot: The sound is pretty wicked, especially after putting a little longer belt on it. We also put an '03 turbo so now it sounds even meaner.

The power I was pretty well expecting out of the truck (well, maybe not THAT much power :D ). The driveability I wasn't. This thing drives easier than a stock truck. It only gets nasty when you want it to. :evil And I'm REALLY impressed with the level of smokelessness. One puff and gone.

Cruising egt's are great. At about 75-80mph they were around 650ish. It will get hot when you get all the way on it (it got about to around 1400 in the vid) but I believe that'll get better too as we tune it.

Funny thing to, it actually pulled harder with the '04 turbo on it. When the '03 turbo went on we had an issue of the turbo "romping". That was both at idle and while driving. We took the turbo solenoid out of the '04 and stuck it in the '03 and that took care of it. I'm thinkin' a little more Innovative tuning will make the '03 turbo pull as hard or harder than the '04.

As for power, when I "signed up" for this I just wanted it to be as quick or quicker as the truck originally ran with nitrous (12.5's). I'm all but positive it's achieved that. Purely guessing (and trying to remain calm and conservative :D ) I'd say it's tunning at in the 12.2-12.4 range as it sits. The launch you see in the vid was actually pretty soft. I launched it at about 2000rpm (10-15ish psi) since that's where I was launching it before. But that wasn't even really pulling on the brakes. At TS I'll have more time to play with launching it. I'd guess that was about a low 1.8 sixty foot in the vid.

That said I'm highly confidient that once any bugs are worked and all the tuning is complete it'll put down some 11's on fuel. :rockwoot:

Gotta give another huge thanx to the Empire crew, awesome group of guys. Also to Swamp's for the fuel and Innovative for the tuning. And also to Procharger. As I understand they've been more than helpful with this project.

congrats danny!!! those douche's in dubuque arent too bad. truck just looks awesome. now get the sticker i sent on there.

congrats danny!!! those douche's in dubuque arent too bad. truck just looks awesome. now get the sticker i sent on there.

Yeah, I actually brought it up there with me and put it on the truck. :D My decal applier guy is coming with me to TS. I'm gonna have him put it on there so I don't mess it up.

When is the next time you are running at gulfport? You got my # holler at me I want to see it :woohoo: definately sick man nice truck

Here's some pics too:

Multimed1.jpg

Multimed2.jpg

Multimed3.jpg

Multimed4.jpg

Multimed5.jpg

Multimed6.jpg

And of course, a lot of the people that have helped me. :D Got a couple more to add like Swamp's ITP, and FCDP.

BackWindow.jpg

Back