ProCharged 6.0

My buddy andy has a 04 cummins... He should be leaving for the army in about a month. He has to be back in training for a month or so, then he's off to afghanastan. I'd think he would be all about it. Its even a stick, so you can figure out how that spinny thing works with a manual... LOL

I will be the 100th cummins to volunteer! Nebraska isn't too far from Iowa :poke:

Topekaburnout.jpg

YouTube - Drag Truck Dyno 05/09

I have managed to find another plus for the Procharger. If you blow an up-pipe or manifold you are still able to drive the truck comletely normal. LOL

Got a new set of up-pipes on the way and will have a trans in it before the Dallas event in October. Should have some good numbers then.

I have been tossing this idea around a little here the past few months, and talking with a few guys about this type of set-up and now that i have seen it......wow Im very interested, I have a common rail iv been doing alot of work to for a local guy over the past 9 months, and ran the idea past him for this winter, since we are already talking about bigger injectors and more cp3

By the way awesome job on the truck, and big congrats to the guys over at empire, this looks to be a big success

Danny did you get the truck back yet? You should help me do my swap so we have a fast ride to the parts store lol.

Danny did you get the truck back yet? You should help me do my swap so we have a fast ride to the parts store lol.

LOL Not yet. Got some more fuel on the way, trans is out, upgraded up-pipes are in. Just waiting on my slow check-book right now, lol. Should be ready for the October 10th race in Ennis, TX. Which kinda sux 'cause that means I won't be beating on all the show cars in Gulfport since that's the same weekend as Cruisin' the Coast. :doh: Ford vs. Chevy is another story though. :evil

LOL Not yet. Got some more fuel on the way, trans is out, upgraded up-pipes are in. Just waiting on my slow check-book right now, lol. Should be ready for the October 10th race in Ennis, TX. Which kinda sux 'cause that means I won't be beating on all the show cars in Gulfport since that's the same weekend as Cruisin' the Coast. :doh: Ford vs. Chevy is another story though. :evil

so what did you do to upgrade the up-pipes?

Back