Cummins Power ????

Yeah my truck would hold 1400 when it was bone stock (just gauges and that's it). I don't recommend seeing how long you can hold higher temps, but it would stay there as long as I had enough load and grade to keep it WOT.
I recommend gauges for everything, but for tuning mostly-
a good monitor with data recording is really the best idea so you can go back and analyze it and make adjustments and see how they work together, not having to glance at gauges to see it and not being able to see the others.
Anyhow- now that there is some good information flowing I'll leave it to the experts.
Have a nice evening all....

Yeah my truck would hold 1400 when it was bone stock (just gauges and that's it). I don't recommend seeing how long you can hold higher temps, but it would stay there as long as I had enough load and grade to keep it WOT.
I recommend gauges for everything, but for tuning mostly-
a good monitor with data recording is really the best idea so you can go back and analyze it and make adjustments and see how they work together, not having to glance at gauges to see it and not being able to see the others.
Anyhow- now that there is some good information flowing I'll leave it to the experts.
Have a nice evening all....
dont leave now

I have the sb 66 turbo, ats manifold, afe intake, banks intercooler with high ram, a 165 airdog 2, bd flex plate with a full billet tranny from suncoast and a 5 star from ats.

Now the mudding i do is hold it to the floor and go striaght. i dont race it just going in the biggest hole i can find.

Also if this helps the running gear is 644 to 1 the t-case is 4.7 to 1 or in low 6.7 to 1 if that helps?

I'm guessing its a 3rd Gen ATS manifold? (Outlet flange not centered.)

Nah, its fine. I only asked as it matters a little if someone recommends a twin setup. Wanted to get that clarified just in case.

I had a cummins mud truck rockwells and 54" rice and canes

some here might not understand the spoolup thing as compared to dd or whatnot but high rpm rule the mud period and with a cummins get it up to top rpm and keep it there till yer out
get some 2.5 tons oveurson 42 spline shafts (stronger than 5ton and lighter)
profab with brobally a 5:1 set
ya have a auto I'd hope build it garmon, Goerend who ever just do it right
and figgure ya want the thing in third to stay on top of the turbo (turbos) so that downshifting is gunna be again ontop of the charger
ditch the air to air period get a air to water charge air cooler run a water/ ice box to circulate heat exchange water
smarty
dr p
floor it
II
I'm out
-Eric

well, after reading this entire thread start to finish, id say it has definitely picked up! congrats on staying alive!

Not a bad deal
I had six in mine with hemmit wheels and michelin xl's but it was mint

We drove it 52 freaking MPH about 50 miles home running on diesel, atf, 15w40, veg oil, and a little 2 stroke gas mix. LOL

Its clean, but the bobbed deuce had 52s, and a trailer bed. It was pretty cool, but we had a guy that just HAD to have to axles and tires... so we let them go.

Back