New dyno graphs

Mike your truck runs pretty clean up top i didnt expect that after seeing the spool up. :hehe:I can't go the 29th but im down after that I think....convoy sounds good to me. Ill bring the wife and kid cause her grand parents live there anyway.....just hope I can DRIVE home....or else I might be hearing it the whole way back :hehe:

Like i said i cant go that weekend going to the lake with the family

This weekend or the weekend following im open, and i wanna see that blue truck make it down the track... your poker game will be there when you get back.

we need to do more than run a 310hp tune on our trucks to make power so tuning is really last thing im worried about :) but since you guys can make power with nothing more than plugging in a simple programmer really hasn impressed me yet. im going big how? i sent dual pumps back today and shipping head studs out tomorrow weird....

hasnt impressed you? i guess you're one of the few. 570-590 from intake, exhaust and programmer not being impressive...uh..sounds kinda stupid, or jealous. i would be more than glad to impress yu with a front row seat to my tailgate!! j/k

are all you 6.4 guys really this cocky? dude get real you put a programmer on a factory twin turboed truck and go out making power...i know there are some of you who actually do your research and read up on whats best for your trucks but honestly your trucks arent all there talked up to be with your 310hp tunes...dzchey21 you dont think if wyodsl's buddy was runnin a 310hp tune his graphs wouldnt be up in horsepower with yours...

hasnt impressed you? i guess you're one of the few. 570-590 from intake, exhaust and programmer not being impressive...uh..sounds kinda stupid, or jealous. i would be more than glad to impress yu with a front row seat to my tailgate!! j/k

He has too look at a truck in the parking lot everyday that is nicer in everyway... and i built it not his friends. but then again its not hard to INSTALL YOUR OWN LIFT, Plug in a tuner box, change the exhaust, mount your own wheels and tires, and pick out colors, wheels, tires all on your own...

the numbers you guys make are crazy from just programming but as of right now your limited to what you can do...once more parts are available its gonna be crazy and you'll be at the top. im pretty sure 3/4 dodge/chevy guys are jealous and wouldnt mind making that kinda power for that little cash

are all you 6.4 guys really this cocky? dude get real you put a programmer on a factory twin turboed truck and go out making power...i know there are some of you who actually do your research and read up on whats best for your trucks but honestly your trucks arent all there talked up to be with your 310hp tunes...dzchey21 you dont think if wyodsl's buddy was runnin a 310hp tune his graphs wouldnt be up in horsepower with yours...

Show me a tune that will do that on a stock trans.... ill be waiting and that was a 275 hp tune on the dyno...

Mike your truck runs pretty clean up top i didnt expect that after seeing the spool up. :hehe:I can't go the 29th but im down after that I think....convoy sounds good to me. Ill bring the wife and kid cause her grand parents live there anyway.....just hope I can DRIVE home....or else I might be hearing it the whole way back :hehe:

Thanks man. There is racing on the 30th and then not again till the 12th of september. I'll check bandimere and see what there schedule is maybe we could them up instead.

Thanks man. There is racing on the 30th and then not again till the 12th of september. I'll check bandimere and see what there schedule is maybe we could them up instead.

Yeah thats cool just let me know I really want to go but seriously worried about tranny so someone needs to bring trailer for my fat dodge just in case:kick:

He has too look at a truck in the parking lot everyday that is nicer in everyway... and i built it not his friends. but then again its not hard to INSTALL YOUR OWN LIFT, Plug in a tuner box, change the exhaust, mount your own wheels and tires, and pick out colors, wheels, tires all on your own...

its funny your starting a bashing thread when i have a lot more dirt on you than we want to get into with that im done with this

Back