tug a truck section

well i rebuilt my rear suspension early today, got the truck all loaded up was maoving the last tractor weight and dislocated my should, im not going to make it down tonight. Let me know how everything goes

around here we try to take care of the concrete pads we always have equipment there to keep minimal damage from occuring since we dont run slicks we dont usually have major damage (sometimes)
had a good pull tonight about 50 or so trucks

I agree we need one aswell, I would think that most people on here would support any new kind of diesel motorsport, it has been around a while. But just in the past couple years it has exploded here in ohio!!! there is just as much truck set up at sled pulling or drag racing. and a hell of alot more money to be had.. I have won my fair share of tugs as shaw said, and the most I have won is right at 800 bones for winning heavy class (9500 lbs). hell trucks gone wild has been at wapak twice, which is still the only tug event they have covered twice at the same place. I was even in TGW 6. There is already 2 tugs I know if in indiana, so it is growing slowly and will branch off to other states.. I do believe we will be putting on a tug demo for NADM @ TUGFEST next may!!! which is an event nobody is going to want to miss!! next year there will be a points series! here is a pic of me from may draggin a dmax ...

Attachments

• 27769_538831146463_56203082_31755689_8269437_n.jpg
    27769_538831146463_56203082_31755689_8269437_n.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 27769_538831201353_56203082_31755699_5940494_n.jpg
    27769_538831201353_56203082_31755699_5940494_n.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
olegreen, Who ended up winning down there??? I'm glad I couldn't go since i'm having trouble with my front locker now. On Sunday it wouldn't lock, and I got beat first round because of it, so......hopefully get that fixed by saturday's pulls.

from what I saw, you were kickin posi up front still! they were all on fire atleast. there oughta be a way to wire the locker on just a seprate toggle switch than the factory one. run your trail grapplers next pull!!

I agree we need one aswell, I would think that most people on here would support any new kind of diesel motorsport, it has been around a while. But just in the past couple years it has exploded here in ohio!!! there is just as much truck set up at sled pulling or drag racing. and a hell of alot more money to be had.. I have won my fair share of tugs as shaw said, and the most I have won is right at 800 bones for winning heavy class (9500 lbs). hell trucks gone wild has been at wapak twice, which is still the only tug event they have covered twice at the same place. I was even in TGW 6. There is already 2 tugs I know if in indiana, so it is growing slowly and will branch off to other states.. I do believe we will be putting on a tug demo for NADM @ TUGFEST next may!!! which is an event nobody is going to want to miss!! next year there will be a points series! here is a pic of me from may draggin a dmax ...

SO we may have a pionts circuit next year? and when where is this tugfest demo?

just have yourself a look! and both of your damn`ed fords had BETTER be here son, no excusses!!!

Home Page be there, you wont want to miss what is gonna happen I promise!

Lance, I would run my trail grapplers.....but how would I get my wagon there???? lol, because if i didn't trailer it, I know it would break!!!

It seems like where ever nitto's will hook up at.....pit bull rockers will not...and the other way around. I looked into the 420's because they only weigh 39lbs apiece compared to my mud grappler and trail grappler that are 79lbs. I got a new tire in mind...but waittin to see if they are going to let us run 'em

I cant say Im sold on rockers,or the 420S yet, rockers do well but I have also beat quite a few aswell as the other way around. the 420S I like but im not to sure thats what I would go with... Has anyone won a pull with em yet?? I would like to see somone run the 555`s also... another good tire is the yokohama goelander MT check em out... my next set will probably be trail grapplers.

the top truck around here pulls with 420's and usually wins the pit bulls usually are right in front or behind depending on the track the 555's dont say LT on them and are a P tire, i think we looked into them ill have to check

i have a set of mud grappler on my 79 now and i will say i think they are hookin harder than everything else iv tried on it. And again the 420's are eveywhere. iv sold 4 sets in the last 2 weeks or so. BUt my goal is to beat those tires with a "real " truck tire. I know they fall with in the rules and thats ok, but for my own $.02, thats not a truck tire. If you cant pull a hay wagon loaded out of a wet field its not a truck tire lol

Back