Abridged version of the build (lots of pics, few words)

just read thru the whole thread, looks great... i'm jealous!

anyone mind me asking the purpose of the studs in the valvetrain? Are the stock bolts really a failure point? Maybe a newb question but I honestly don't know..

c'mon guys the question wasn't that dumb was it? anyone out there? Where do you find them at? I'm building a recipe (wish) list for my build for after this upcoming deployment and wondering if I should add these to the list along with the cam/pushrods/springs???

c'mon guys the question wasn't that dumb was it? anyone out there? Where do you find them at? I'm building a recipe (wish) list for my build for after this upcoming deployment and wondering if I should add these to the list along with the cam/pushrods/springs???

Rockers bolts are not a high failure part but the arp rocker studs are just another well built addition to an all out build just to make sure that they stay put and no failures occur..

I'm in the 800+ range and have had three different builds and still use my stock bolts....My failure seem to always be quiet a bit more catastrophic!! LOL

Anyway, If you have the extra cheddar lying around...Buy some!

Back