HPTuners on 03-05s

That table goes to 3200.

Yes, the boost adder table does, but it is multiplied by the boost coefficient table before it affects the actual timing. The boost coefficient table only goes to 2200, at which point it is zeroed out. This is for an early 04, I know that 05's are different so there could be a few other variations. I took a screen shot to show what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Boost Timing.jpg
    Boost Timing.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
Gotcha, zeroing out the boost adder table didn't change anything. Still only get a max of 15*.

My low density table hasn't been changed, I figured I would never need it in south Texas.

Unless you have changed all the tables, the ecm will blend them...and I bet if you copy your main into your air density tables, you'll get a better timing result

That was it, I just copy and pasted my tables. Feels a million times better. Now I have to figure out why I can't build over 100psi of transmission line pressure... I just built this Trans a couple weeks ago. I guess I need to turn it up more.

5dd100e40710cb2dd732b09d650c21e4.jpg

On your charts you might want to set the max values more realistic. It would make them more meaningful. For example the main injector timing hardly makes a hump, because the max is set to 360*. I would change the timing max to 32, the max for the fuel rate to 160, and maybe the rpm and speed down a little. Doesn't effect how it runs of course....

Paul

I had this issue on a friends 05. I resolved it by reading the stock file again and flashing it back on to the truck and then tuning from a clean file. I know every truck is different but it might help.

I would put that enable temp back to the stock value and see if that fixes your issue. If so it may just need to be worded or re-assessed in beta for its function.

Can you please post a screen shot of stock and your values?

Back