86 Fummins Build

Still waiting to get the paint finished. This has to be the longest paint job ever. I'm about to say screw and drive it around in primer

After jumping around to two different painters a good friend of mine took it upon himself and found an excellent crew back by Chicago to finally get the job done and him and a bunch of my other friends are doing this for me as a wedding gift. They have only had the truck a month and it should be done in a week! I'll have pics soon

After jumping around to two different painters a good friend of mine took it upon himself and found an excellent crew back by Chicago to finally get the job done and him and a bunch of my other friends are doing this for me as a wedding gift. They have only had the truck a month and it should be done in a week! I'll have pics soon

Im excited to see this done, Its been a long time coming

Where at in Chicago area?

Nice work

Looks really good. Love those bull nose trucks. Got a soft spot for them since my first 2 trucks were bull noses.

What size rims and tires? Those look really good.

Tobin

Back