tug a truck section

If a its truck that WON wapak why would you go to a Dana 60? Sounds like you need another excuse why you will lose?

Last edited:
well this past saturday there was an 08 2500 or 3500 chevy in the 7500 pound class, barely turned the front tires over and broke the differential into pieces....its back at the dealer as we speak. believe it or not iv seen more of the ifs front end breakage doing the tug a truck than pulling the sled. There is also a black dmax that hooks 9500 class i dont think iv ever seen him make it through an entire pull with out breaking. And its sleeved, with the big tie rods and center link

If a its truck that WON wapak why would you go to a Dana 60? Sounds like you need another excuse why you will lose?

That is the reason for the dana 60 no excuses here

Agreed, long overdue for the axle... hopefully I can hang with the cookie monster lol

well you're off to a good start with the 60 swap...but the cookie monster will be alot diffrent next season....9500 is gonna have alot of qaulity trucks next season

i hope so, 9500 dropped off alot this year, i mean had a hand full of good trucks, but 10-15 truck in the class at most hooks when last year was 20-30

ah the class will have a few more heavys as of next year!! we will just have to wait and see!! hope to have the monster back out in may, but this heart transplant is gonna get expensive!!

let me know if your short on any cr parts i have alot of extra stuff laying around if i could hang 4500 lbs on the landcruiser i would try to hang with you heavy guys :lolly: i think i will stick with 5000 and 6500

well the landcruiser makes 5000lb class with a 6bt and 1ton running gear pretty sure the frame wouldnt be happy with that much weight on it even though it is braced cant really put real heavy leaf springs and stuff on it due to i am fighting a fine line

and i have stuff from different years what are you loking for?

Let's take it easy on the IFS rig, he can't help it.....wait....I had one of them once......I hated bent tie rods!!!! LOL

But remember with the right set up, they do ok. I think it was 3, maybe 4 years ago at Wapak an IFS truck won 9500. I think it was a White DMAX with Toyo sponsership. Granted competition wasn't like it is now, because I think the following year he broke in first pull in the first round.

it was a 6.0. I couldn't remember....but he didn't do any work to it on the off season!!!!! thought he could repeat!!! That's just silly!!!! LOL

Back