tug a truck section

haha well i like watchin em but that dana 80 sure was costly to fix after this last tug i did at the fair last week

it was a good time, i went out 1sr round in 5000lb, it poured rain for awhile and when it slowed down they started, the track was wet and muddy for the 5000 and 9500lb classes, started to dry out on the 6500lb classes, turned out to be a great pull later in the night the wheather was good after the rain around 70 deg then they pulled a 7500lb class which had 24 trucks

So this point seriers is it based on truck or driver because i work every other weekend and wont be able to make all the events if i would do it.? But if it based on truck then i have plenty of ways to have the truck in the events.

if tug-a-truck does the points by truck then you know your driing it shaw!!! But hopefully they answer back.

haha yes. I have a feeling the blue dodge is going to have alot of "secret weapons" if this is going to points. Might just have to dip into the Mega cab fund. haha

Its not about cheating just where you put you money now. Since the tires i want i cant run might as well put it in the engine right?

local track did this one night.... i think it is catching on

plus anyone remember the tug a truck video out in the parking lot with elmo vs brian in black widow? thats going back some years

local track did this one night.... i think it is catching on

plus anyone remember the tug a truck video out in the parking lot with elmo vs brian in black widow? thats going back some years

AHHHH yes I do remember that..it was awesome!!

If i remember correctly, fayco,atleys,tug-a-truck and maybe be a few others mite be involved in the points thing next year...just dont know

Back