tug a truck section

thanks for the new section much appreciated yea the old landcruiser got a 12v last week lol weighs in at 4800 lbs the old sbc had enough

I got to see a few of these Tug-A-Truck event during the 4 years that I lived in northwestern Ohio and they looked like a bunch of fun. I'm glad the powers that be at CompD put in this section.

Scott

sept. 4th at 7pm. Sorry to say though im not sure how many diesels will be there. Maybe 10 to 15?. I hope there are more.

YES... It is motorsport that is growing like wild fire. Most of these events are being put on by teams that have strict rules for saftey as well as fairness and do a great job. As all motorsports I like to see more diesel involved.
Later, Brian

Danamax in the Works!

I agree we need one aswell, I would think that most people on here would support any new kind of diesel motorsport, it has been around a while. But just in the past couple years it has exploded here in ohio!!! there is just as much truck set up at sled pulling or drag racing. and a hell of alot more money to be had.. I have won my fair share of tugs as shaw said, and the most I have won is right at 800 bones for winning heavy class (9500 lbs). hell trucks gone wild has been at wapak twice, which is still the only tug event they have covered twice at the same place. I was even in TGW 6. There is already 2 tugs I know if in indiana, so it is growing slowly and will branch off to other states.. I do believe we will be putting on a tug demo for NADM @ TUGFEST next may!!! which is an event nobody is going to want to miss!! next year there will be a points series! here is a pic of me from may draggin a dmax ...

My username says it all Lance! We will see how bad you drag the DMAX in 2011... Pics to come soon of me Draggin Winget at Atleys Tug:clap:, and oh did I mention me Draggin the winner of Wapak, who beat you, with an IFS front end:clap::lolly:! The DMAX will be a whole new animal in 2011!

sorry to rain on your parade, but there hasnt been a ifs truck beat on the old sonic yet, and Im sure he will chime in, but the day that black pile drags a competitive puller I will fall over dead!!

Is this you pal?....geting drug?....LOL
drug.jpg

drug2.jpg

drug1.jpg

Yeah that is me gettin Drug:doh:! My IFS is getting replaced with a Dana 60. I have pulled many competitive trucks with my IFS but it won't hold together and I am still out there because I am a true competitor. I don't have any sponsers and everything I do to my truck comes out of my pocket. After the show you put on at Kil Kare today I am not overly impressed with your rig either:stab:!

Yeah that is me gettin Drug:doh:! My IFS is getting replaced with a Dana 60. I have pulled many competitive trucks with my IFS but it won't hold together and I am still out there because I am a true competitor. I don't have any sponsers and everything I do to my truck comes out of my pocket. After the show you put on at Kil Kare today I am not overly impressed with your rig either:stab:!

lol you like my first tug, she didnt hop so thats a start, now we have a baseline for my setup.....dont worry, in may Ill actually make wieght and it'll be hanging out front.....and for the record it's all about putting on a show....What's wrong with sponsers?...I have one sponser for next year and I never asked for it but I'd be dumb to turn it down and the guys involved are great people, I prolly wouldnt of hooked kilKare without there suport and fact that they're pushing to get another truck out there.....The more people we get into this sport including sponsers the better it will be for all of us

better bring your snack pack! LOL its about time its gettin a real axle... should pull farily well once you get it done, as for the sponsors I rocked last year, the paid my entree fees,and gave me performance parts, I had to put it all together to make it work...maybe you should try and get some Just ask!!

Back