My Parallel Turbo 7.3L

Building something different is commendable and isn't always going to get everyone's approval. I do have to ask though, why 3 hood stacks on different angles? I understand the whole never been done approach but maybe there is a reason it hasn't. Best of luck dialing it in. :Cheer:

You save this one Tim and we're callin you Sully!!

PSACrash25Sep1978.jpg

Well crap you guys have disapointed me...

I did when my bet....:doh:

Oh well you guys have all amused me for the day anyways:hehe:...

What amuses me is typing in your website. The redirect to Little Shop of Hers is priceless. The only thing better would be if it went to 2guys1horse.com. Considering what is coming out of your hood looks like what the horse does to the guy.

Thinking outside the box is commendable when it works better than what was going on inside the box. Otherwise it's a failure, and the only possible benefit it to learn something that doesn't work.

Unfortunately, everyone already knows how turbochargers work, and why paralleling a single stage truck with these heads, displacement and rpm isn't an intelligent move.

So in this case, it is definitely not a case of "thinking outside the box". It's more a case of standing outside the box, or maybe just flailing and landing outside the box.

Fwiw, this is failure numero dos for this guy when it comes to trying the parallels on a 7.3 ...

So you can't even chalk it up to "learning experience". His learner must be broken.

On Edit: When he made the comment about the bet..... in your heads did anyone else immediately hear the part from Super Troopers where Farva talks about losing a buck..... to himself? Sounds like a similar character. Maybe this is the superduty that Farva would have built.

Last edited:
On Edit: When he made the comment about the bet..... in your heads did anyone else immediately hear the part from Super Troopers where Farva talks about losing a buck..... to himself? Sounds like a similar character. Maybe this is the superduty that Farva would have built.

Say it...........say truck ramrod. This idea must have been the result of an open bar.

Boy oh boy you guys are getting better now...

Ole Chucky is even comparing me to Farva off Super Troppers... :hehe:

Now I really feel special...:rockwoot:

On a serious note: I guess I need to change my avatar as it is WAY outdated since I added it to 3 years ago.:doh:

It amazes me how you people can all consider something a failure when it has been out of the shop 2 whole times and both times it had a couple minor issues and one of them was my dumb fault. Nobodoy even has clue what this setup is capable of including myself but I have a pretty good idea.

So if you all consider me forgetting to lock the 4wd in at the truck pulls and the boot blowing off at the drag strip a failure then you all sure have some strange thinking.

I wonder how many times people like David Lott, Brian Bunting, Zane Koch and Cale Thompson have had issues when they tried their setup for the first time?? Only difference is they did not show any issues like I have chose to do because I wanted people to see this from start to finish.

And I would really like know what the hell does it matter what it looks like?? Do any of you have a clue how much time I had to build this project?? From the day we pulled the engine and started fabricating to the day it hooked to the sled was 2 weeks. And during that time I also had to run a full time business. Total time I actually got to work on it from start to what you see in the videos was around 40 hours tops and you all should try accomplish that starting with 2 turbos laying on the bench and no plans of action at all.

It is easy to fab up compounds now days when everyone has done it and there is pictures posted all over the internet. But try and do something like I did with nothing to go by in the amount of time I did it in.

The stacks do look crazy and I will admit that. But when the engine just got back in and running for the first time late the night before the pulls then I really did not have much time left to make it look beautiful so it would meet your all's approval.

Function first, Form later..

Boy oh boy you guys are getting better now...

Ole Chucky is even comparing me to Farva off Super Troppers... :hehe:

Now I really feel special...:rockwoot:

On a serious note: I guess I need to change my avatar as it is WAY outdated since I added it to 3 years ago.:doh:

It amazes me how you people can all consider something a failure when it has been out of the shop 2 whole times and both times it had a couple minor issues and one of them was my dumb fault. Nobodoy even has clue what this setup is capable of including myself but I have a pretty good idea.

So if you all consider me forgetting to lock the 4wd in at the truck pulls and the boot blowing off at the drag strip a failure then you all sure have some strange thinking.

I wonder how many times people like David Lott, Brian Bunting, Zane Koch and Cale Thompson have had issues when they tried their setup for the first time?? Only difference is they did not show any issues like I have chose to do because I wanted people to see this from start to finish.

And I would really like know what the hell does it matter what it looks like?? Do any of you have a clue how much time I had to build this project?? From the day we pulled the engine and started fabricating to the day it hooked to the sled was 2 weeks. And during that time I also had to run a full time business. Total time I actually got to work on it from start to what you see in the videos was around 40 hours tops and you all should try accomplish that starting with 2 turbos laying on the bench and no plans of action at all.

It is easy to fab up compounds now days when everyone has done it and there is pictures posted all over the internet. But try and do something like I did with nothing to go by in the amount of time I did it in.

The stacks do look crazy and I will admit that. But when the engine just got back in and running for the first time late the night before the pulls then I really did not have much time left to make it look beautiful so it would meet your all's approval.

Function first, Form later..

How do you forget to lock it in 4wd at the pulls? Print this off and tape it to the inside of your truck when you pull. 1. turn truck on 2. PUT IN 4WD (very important).

Back