My Parallel Turbo 7.3L

Oh smack....:clap: Ouch that hurt....:doh:

That is what makes it even more funny...

I may send my truck pics to that site. The more exposure the better off.

This thread has created a big stir and it has been really good on my end so far.

So I plan to keep stirring...:rockwoot:

Big stir? Okay.... As far as exposure, not sure this is what I would be looking for personally, but whatever. If you enjoy public humiliation, that is your deal.

I am just following along with the other intelligent responses in this thread...*bdh*

It is funny how all this same info has been posted for weeks on other forums and none of them took a huge turn down the crapper like it did here in the first couple post. The people on the other forums can actually have an intelligent discussion I guess.

So why should I post anymore responses that are even remotely intelligent here??

The post in this thread reminds me of elementry school kids picking on one another trying to make each other cry. But why should I cry when you guys are actually helping my cause.:bow:

All I know is I have gotten alot of responses thanks to thread and it has made several sales for me already today....:rockwoot:

I don't need to pay to advertise here. All I have to do is make post with links to stuff you guys will make fun...:Cheer:

Um..... if anyone saw what you've done and told you this was a great idea..... that was NOT an intelligent response, or they were just trying to pacify you long enough to get the F away from you and yours in the fear that a new strain of blinding ignorance might become airborne.

Oh so now you all are perfect and never forget to do anything ever. Especially when the sled broke down 4 times that night and it was almost 2:00 in the morning by the time we got to hook. :doh:

Oh wait maybe you guys need to make fun of the pulling association and their sled since it had issues.

I sure wish I lived in the perfect world you guys seem to live in.:Cheer:

Forgetting to put it in 4wd at a pull is like forgetting to pull your pants down before you sh**. Its a pretty big thing to forget.:hehe:

Is that some hood stacks or a tip display at an exhaust shop?

It is funny how all this same info has been posted for weeks on other forums and none of them took a huge turn down the crapper like it did here in the first couple post. The people on the other forums can actually have an intelligent discussion I guess.

So why should I post anymore responses that are even remotely intelligent here??

That is because most other forums are full of spit drooling mouth-breathers who think any truck with 500 HP is a god. On Comp D, 5 bills just gets you in the door. It takes more than horribly fabbed twins to get respect here, and since your turd probably couldn't crack 5 bills with 2 stages of gas, you can see why the forum isn't laying down and telling you how "cool" you are. We tend to look for results instead of hype. you clearly have neither, so take your sweet fab skillz back to TDS....

hoodstacks2.jpg

hoodstacks.jpg

I take back anything bad that I said about Gibson's "hood tip" LOL

^ That is the most retarded thing I have ever seen..... Unless you drive like Ace Ventura with your head out the window.

Honestly there is nothing humiliating at all about this thread...

I am having fun here...:rockwoot:

Three ugly stacks on a Ford hood...

When slow just isn't enoughLOL

Oh smack....:clap: Ouch that hurt....:doh:

That is what makes it even more funny...

I may send my truck pics to that site. The more exposure the better off.

This thread has created a big stir and it has been really good on my end so far.

So I plan to keep stirring...:rockwoot:

I was going nuts from customers calling about stack kits.:banghead:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: Keep on stirring!

You guys just think about what I have done to all of you??

I posted up a couple links that have turned into something that dozens of you are setting in front of your computers now like voltures drooling and waiting for your chance to pounce on the rabbit. :drool1:

I just find it funny how ONE guy and a couple links can basicly make a bunch of intelligent guys set around and worry about what jab you can throw out next...:hehe:

If I lived my life worrying about who I can make fun of and belittle on the internet then I would never get anything else done.:bang

You guys just think about what I have done to all of you??

I posted up a couple links that have turned into something that dozens of you are setting in front of your computers now like voltures drooling and waiting for your chance to pounce on the rabbit. :drool1:

I just find it funny how ONE guy and a couple links can basicly make a bunch of intelligent guys set around and worry about what jab you can throw out next...:hehe:

If I lived my life worrying about who I can make fun of and belittle on the internet then I would never get anything else done.:bang

That's right... Cause when I make myself look like a retard in public, the first thing I do is try to twist it around to make myself look smart. We all know you really put a horrible crap-lookin' setup on that truck so we would look silly....

If all you were doing was trying to get a rise out of folks, then why have you argued?

Back