My Parallel Turbo 7.3L

Oh this **** is funny as hell...

You guys are lined across the active members bar at the bottom...

OMG I am dieing from laughter...:hehe:

turkey-vulture.jpg

You know I got taken by ambulance to the hospital for heart issues yesterday morning and I have not felt well all day long today. But I can honestly say you guys and this thread have seriously MADE MY DAY and I feel alot better other than being sore from laughing so much.LOL

Thanks Guys....:Cheer:

Oh this **** is funny as hell...

You guys are lined across the active members bar at the bottom...

OMG I am dieing from laughter...:hehe:

turkey-vulture.jpg

You know I got taken by ambulance to the hospital for heart issues yesterday morning and I have not felt well all day long today. But I can honestly say you guys and this thread have seriously MADE MY DAY and I feel alot better other than being sore from laughing so much.LOL

Thanks Guys....:Cheer:

only one word comes to mind after all these post . ra tard

I'm just pissed it had to happen to a superduty...

As if we didn't have a hard enough time already without ignorant sh*t like this. Running parallels on a single stage 7.3 "because it's outside the box" is like running your fuel pickup plumbing up through the bed floor and through a maze of twirly swirly coils of clear tubing, kind of like the bubble gum machines in some restaurants, with neon to backlight it all and then running it down to the fuel pump inlet.

Sure it makes the pump work harder....

Sure it functions WORSE than a single line to the G'damn pump...

Sure it leaves a zillion things to F up at any given moment...

Sure it identifies you as a complete F'ing retard the instant anyone sees it...

But...... but...... but......

It looks AWESOME!!! :bang

And besides, all that crap above is just because nobody else can "handle" the true "awesomeness" of it all, so they jealously point out the truth in hopes of "defaming" you.

Right???

:doh:

Dude..... it's not "cool".... and it doesn't become "outside the box" no matter how many times you say it in the mirror.

It's about as "outside the box" as running a hand pump instead of an electric pump. People must not be using hand pumps because they are "scared to try new things"...... like you.....

The best thing that could happen to you would be the loss of an internet connection. You damn sure don't need to be getting any more ideas, or spreading any more of your own.

Last edited:
Oh it's been awhile since intelligence like yours has graced the pages of compD.
I'm just gonna enjoy it before they ban your azz.

You guys just think about what I have done to all of you??

I posted up a couple links that have turned into something that dozens of you are setting in front of your computers now like voltures drooling and waiting for your chance to pounce on the rabbit. :drool1:

I just find it funny how ONE guy and a couple links can basicly make a bunch of intelligent guys set around and worry about what jab you can throw out next...:hehe:

If I lived my life worrying about who I can make fun of and belittle on the internet then I would never get anything else done.:bang

Dude its not about belittling you, its kind of like the fat, ugly girl at the dance that doesn't know she's fat and ugly deciding to do the electric slide with all the hotties. You try at first to ease her out of the picture to keep her from further embarrassment, then when you realize that she actually thinks she's hot, you kick her in the ass and point out the warts on her nose and the buggers in her nose hoping to change her mind. Finally you get tired of her and smack her in the head with your truck, hoping her hump on her back doesn't pop and get puss all over you just so she will be quiet.

Again, I appreciate you doing something different, but a little research should have gone into it first and sometimes its better to take the extra time.

95psdF250-

Please explain too us in your own words why this is better than a large single or a compound setup.

If the word box, outside, different, or cool appears anywhere in the post we will reject it until you give a legit answer.

Also, if you admit to being geometricaly challenged than we may forgive you.

Idk, what geometric shape does a ball of chit with 3 pipes sticking out of it best resemble?

3 crooked ass hood tips..... $250
2 turbos, each big enough to be run as a single... $2000
New hood when its time to build the truck right... $1000
STILL not making it down a track, dirt or pavement... PRICELESS

Dang, even got The Charles to come play for this one! LOL

SWEEEET....

Now you guys are captioning pictures for me...:hehe:

Soon as you get a good one done I will use it as my avatar...:rockwoot:

:hehe:I actually learned to do this today thanks to you.

:hehe:I actually learned to do this today thanks to you.

I am glad I did something good in this thread....

Now if you don't mind make one for me that says:

One Man!
One Truck!
Three Stacks!
What the HELL was I thinking??

Or:

One Truck - $1500
Two Turbos - $2600
Three Stacks - $100
Getting ribbed on Comp-D - PRICELESS

Back