2011 Cummins Need MORE Smoke & Noise

LMFAO I'm going to tell Snedge on you. When you are tattling to the other slow kid tell him the Steelers suck too.

You fail.

Correcting someones grammar while phucking it up yourself.

LOL

Oh no you didn't!

:hehe: damn iPhone try and throw that uppercase Y and I end up getting ouTo seriously?!

I even changed it but I knew...................I wasn't going to be quick enough.

I'll change your avatar later. :hehe:

Oh no you didn't!

:hehe: damn iPhone try and throw that uppercase Y and I end up getting ouTo seriously?!

I even changed it but I knew...................I wasn't going to be quick enough.

I'll change your avatar later. :hehe:

This is gonna be good!

I want to try a tasty cake.

O and smoke boy - I heard if you put a t-shirt in your intake it will make it smoke.

Sound it out for me. Tasty-cakes.

I'm just guessing but sounds like it might be cakes that are tasty...

you son of a *****.. I didn't scroll down all the way so I kept trying to figure out what the hidden message was.. I'm sure my wife is wondering why I kept saying Tasty cakes really slow..

Apocalypse1812, apparently you think the worlds going to end so why do you care… go build you bunker, but before you do read my post again… I didn’t have a question about how to make power.

First, I dont Think the world is going to end (But I am prepared for when the Zombies come)

I End People's Worlds

If you diddnt have a question on how to make power, then you are just a dumbass, and there is nothing we can tell you that you will find useful. You should probably find another place to go for performance diesel information.

He had the CRAZIEST look in his eye and at one point he said "lets get it on!"

I am so not a raper!

Back