2011 Cummins Need MORE Smoke & Noise

snedge says if you dont eat tasty kakes.......well

cake-town_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

I hope he doesn't take it too personally and do a Lloyd Mills on my truck. LOL

W-----T-------F------?

How the hell did my name come up in all this?

Scott, It's okay that you don't do TastyKakes. I will not destroy your property over it.:hehe: Honest.
Especially now that I know Mrs. Hughes turns sugar into crack !!!!!
Hint Hint.LOL

I've read the thread, and now I understand. You guys are mean.
I will say that turning trucks up is bad and we should shut down this site before the EPA fines us all.

Tim. Smoke is a product of real power. If you smoke someone, you better be clean out of sight when the smoke clears. I mean gone.... As in "wow that truck is fast".
Other than that it is just smoke and pretty close to gay.

I will say that turning trucks up is bad and we should shut down this site before the EPA fines us all.

Tim. Smoke is a product of real power. If you smoke someone, you better be clean out of sight when the smoke clears. I mean gone.... As in "wow that truck is fast".

So he didn't call you and tell on us??

Chris

So he didn't call you and tell on us??

Chris

Nope.
LOLBUT, CSnyder called me crying yesterday. I couldn't understand what was wrong. He was really upset and the words didn't make sense so I hung up.
After reading this today I called him back to give him a hug. He's sensitive as you guys already know. LOL

I did have a guy call the other day and asked about a smoke switch. I can't remember what his name was, but he worked for one of the coal mines in the area.

I'm not sure how I know the OP (tim) ?? I'm not really good with names and remembering stuff. My wife does all the remembering for me mostly, otherwise I'm just a retard.

Nope.
LOLBUT, CSnyder called me crying yesterday. I couldn't understand what was wrong. He was really upset and the words didn't make sense so I hung up.
After reading this today I called him back to give him a hug. He's sensitive as you guys already know. LOL

I did have a guy call the other day and asked about a smoke switch. I can't remember what his name was, but he worked for one of the coal mines in the area.

I'm not sure how I know the OP (tim) ?? I'm not really good with names and remembering stuff. My wife does all the remembering for me mostly, otherwise I'm just a retard.

:doh:

Couldn't have said it better myself! :clap:

Yes we can....I'd send you the tastykakes Jeff sent me, but I ate them all yesterday...didn't know you were in need!

Chris

Thanks anyways. Ill just go order a big ol Whaaburger and some french cries now.

Other than that it is just smoke and pretty close to gay

Very well said Sir! :clap:

Back