2011 Cummins Need MORE Smoke & Noise

Nope.
LOLBUT, CSnyder called me crying yesterday. I couldn't understand what was wrong. He was really upset and the words didn't make sense so I hung up.
After reading this today I called him back to give him a hug. He's sensitive as you guys already know. LOL

I did have a guy call the other day and asked about a smoke switch. I can't remember what his name was, but he worked for one of the coal mines in the area.

I'm not sure how I know the OP (tim) ?? I'm not really good with names and remembering stuff. My wife does all the remembering for me mostly, otherwise I'm just a retard.

LOL

Well for a guy that knows me, I am surely disappointed that he as not given me a chance to get him on a path. ???

I actually feel for him. Honest :)

I took some time and followed the links provided here, and in the process, snooped around. I read info provided by those members all around other sites.
Just have to say I was disappointed. It can't really be that bad right?
Is there really that many people with so much misguided information, and theory.
Who is pumping this faulty information into these peoples heads? It's sickening. Really.. I puked twice.

Compd FTW . Here we either get our nuts set on fire, or we get good info.
Bad information is mostly shot down before it gets rolling, and misguided people either run off or they stick around and learn which questions to ask.
I congratulate the mods for actually keeping this site honest. More so, I congratulate the members for paying attention in class, and stomping out the tard in all of us.

I congratulate the mods for actually keeping this site honest. More so, I congratulate the members for paying attention in class, and stomping out the tard in all of us.

Some people take more stomping than others....but either way it's fun as hell!!!

Chris

I try to stay under the radar so they don't catch me:D

Good thing I don't teach Wade my secret, huh:hehe:
Chris

LOL, "LOAD". lol

I gots a pick up truck fore sell, its a 2011 ram cummings 2500 hevy duddie, gots the ottomadic trans and it has leader seets, an it smokes like a chim nee sum beach is loader than a bull rapein a donkey. Salein it cheap two jus 20000 dollers or ate head of caddle

Im in the shop early on a Saturday, catching up on some stuff, reading some forums, and now literally laughing out loud, alone.... Thank you for starting my day off right! LOL

Bad information is mostly shot down before it gets rolling, and misguided people either run off or they stick around and learn which questions to ask.

I'm kind of new here (mainly because the 1st gen section is kind of slow) but I agree. I hate other sites where people get all upset when you tell them they are giving bad information. In 2 weeks you'll see everyone on that site passing on the same bad information.:doh:$.02

By the way M Thomas07 I like the avatar. Only place Ive ever seen that poster was hanging on the Chow Hall wall as you walk out at Airborne School Ft. Benninng GA. Brings back some memories.... That ive long tried to surpress.... But its ok! :doh:

I used to be on TDR before here, seems knowledgable there as well, but expensive. DTR , CF and the others I have rarely visited as they seem, well how do I put this nicely...seem like a buch of ra-tards.

Some, like me, have a hard time keeping up around here...but still try our best. It's certainly the best place to really learn anything. CompD FTW!!!!

By the way M Thomas07 I like the avatar. Only place Ive ever seen that poster was hanging on the Chow Hall wall as you walk out at Airborne School Ft. Benninng GA. Brings back some memories.... That ive long tried to surpress.... But its ok! :doh:

LMAO glad i could be of assistance!

:Cheer:

Did any one else notice he's still wants his truck load. Phuckin tard. :doh:

I was just told that I had to come in and check this thread out. lol

Haven't read it yet but posting to subscribe for later... Gotta finish a Theft report first...

Title kinda gives me a clue that this will be interesting to say the least... LOL

May be too late but if your truck wasn't so slow, people would stop riding your azz

Glad to see that people are helpful... NOT. On all the other forums people had no problem lending good advice. Guess you never heard the saying “if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all” Read my post again I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND TOWN BLOWING SMOKE ALL DAY, but when someone wants to ride your bumper its nice to give them a reason to back off, instead of being a real tard and brake checking people and causing accidents.
- 02HO4X4 for the record I've paid for the truck and the mods with my own money, its called working for a living and paying for the things you want.
- CSynder if you’re a fan of Mumau Diesel, next time I see him I’ll be sure to let him know that you have a problem with people turning their trucks up.
- Apocalypse1812, apparently you think the worlds going to end so why do you care… go build you bunker, but before you do read my post again… I didn’t have a question about how to make power.
- And last but not least Thomas07 who's the idiot??? The EPA is concerned with emissions not noise as you incorrectly stated. And If you understood politics, the EPA is busting our balls because the government is too big and we elect the wrong people in office. Additionally it doesn’t help that the tree huggers have society convenient that we are destroying the ozone. Do your research before you run your mouth and don’t believe everything the media tells you. The ozone isn’t as bad as the government would have you believe, it’s a governmental money making scam. And for the record Methane gas from cows generates more “greenhouse gases” than vehicle emissions. “Agriculture is responsible for an estimated 14 percent of the world's greenhouse gases. A significant portion of these emissions come from methane, which, in terms of its contribution to global warming, is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide” Do you want to put converters on cows now or are you going to stop eating meat??? What about Power Plants, they simply buy pollution credits and it okay for them to pollute? Are you going to stop using electric??? Instead of jumping on the EPA band wagon be a man stand up for your rights.

I feel hurt! My name isn't listed as a moomoo fan!

Back