Interest in a North East Diesel Racing Division

Guys- This is GREAT that people are finally chiming in.
The entire N.E. is what I want to see happen. N.Y. and Mass. is absolutely Northeast!! LOL We need this.

:bigsmile: I feel there is growth here to running all classes of diesel's , Why not? The gassers are broken up into many classes- :dead-horse-fast2: why can't we ? ? :huh::

:rules: of coarse. We'll see what this little birdy has to say about this very discussion. I hope to be bringing y-all some interesting developments:bow:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Theres alot more that would be interested, I know of atleast a dozen to 2 dozen guys that would goto atleast 1 or 2 events.

I like the idea, but would be curious about the classes.:rules:

I have a daily driven street truck, but have no desire to bracket race:umno:

Heads up racing by index would be cool:ylsuper:

By the way, I live 10 min. from Cecil :evil

Dockboy said:
I like the idea, but would be curious about the classes.:rules:

I have a daily driven street truck, but have no desire to bracket race:umno:

Heads up racing by index would be cool:ylsuper:

By the way, I live 10 min. from Cecil :evil

Same here, street driven trucks will look more appealing to the people not on diesel forums, that have a diesel truck & want something else to do.

N.E. Diesel Racers Unite! The time is NOW!!!!

:ylsuper: Gentlemen,

I have just gotten off the phone with my 'contact', turns out they have heard my noise, and are interested in expanding. We are laying the groundwork for this N.E. Division.:bigsmile: I have my work cut out for me, but again I will do whatever it takes to see this through...

What we need is the names and contacts of interested states and the tracks that are willing to allow us to have an event there, it could be an NHRA track or IHRA track. We just need a contact to the track! Sooooo please talk to your track officials- get some contacts for me to get ahold of and let's see if we can't get this long overdue show on the road- and have our own-

NORTHEAST DIVISIONAL DIESEL DRAG RACING:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Way to go man!!! I'll ask my contacts here in ohio, gotta buddy that does a lot of drag racing and that kind of stuff!!!

Hey Duallie, I got a name and number of someone you can call here in Ohio. The track is called Thompson Drag Raceway. Nice track out in the sticks, they let ya camp on the grounds!! I'll PM you the name and number in a while!!! Plus I may have a few more commin' your way!!

That's great Guys keep the PM's comin!:thankyou2:

I don't need any info for the Jersey tracks- Island Dragway, Atco, E-Town, I have them covered already. :bigsmile:

But again- if you interested in getting this off the ground- tell your buddies- talk to your track officials- and get their #'s and forward them to me!:rockwoot:

New england does but they run brackets.We want heads up.I am in with apro street dodge just say when and where

Does NE dragway have a diesel class? I haven't seen anything mentioned on their site & I haven't made it up there this year. I know they have truck nationals in the Fall, spring one got ditched due to 3 out of 4 days getting rained out.

Back