Interest in a North East Diesel Racing Division

RacinDuallie said:
Me thinks that since the other Diesel Associations seem to hold different ideals on us Northeasterners, maybe we should separate us from them and form our own association, instead of trying to beat a dead horse with the existing ones............

Exactly, we would be better off on our own.

How about Diesel American Motorsports North East:ylsuper:

What different ideals are you talking about.

And David, you're trying to get um traveling again. Scott, you up to it?

race

Preston i will travel no problem but 20 hrs is it.I cant afford to be away anymore.I will be in GA David if you bring the garmon boys to NH DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: Racin lets use the truck race in nh for the big one everyone always hits the atco and NH is about ready to call the truck race quits.So lets help them out

Found another truck race,
East Coast Truckin' Nationals October 21 at Virginia Mototrsports Park

New developments.... and soon an announcement!!

Guys, I need more contact #'s at the Northeast tracks in your area. PLEASE PM me with the contact names and numbers of the tracks that we want to run at. ASAP.

So if you are going to run some passes this weekend get me this info as soon as you can! This is moving at a fast pace now as the noise we've been making -has been heard- LOUD AND PROUD!

It's about time for sure! Get the info to me fast-please! A program is in the works.

Scott, Ted, Dom, Noreaster- round up the troops- our long distance traveling days (daze) are soon over!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't have much to do tonight, so heres a list of tracks & #s

heres a the NHRA & IHRA sites
http://www.nhra.com/tracks/division_1.asp
http://www.ihra.com/tracks/index.html

& heres a few that we mentioned already, figured that you had the NJ tracks covered RD

LEBANON VALLEY DRAGWAY
West Lebanon, N.Y.
(518) 794-7130

MAPLE GROVE RACEWAY
Reading, Pa.
(610) 856-7812

New England Dragway
Larry Bean
Epping, NH 03042
Track: 603-679-8001

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Frank Tedesco
New Alexandria, PA 15670
Track: 724-668-7600

Don't know the owner, but Scott and I were up at Oxford Dragway in Oxford Maine this past weekend. Its 1/8th mile track, but its nice and quiet up there and the track officials really worked with us to help us get some times out of the truck. we had some issues at the begining of the day, but they were long gone by the end of the day. We wouldn't hesitate to head up there again...

Don"t Forget To Join Up With Our Newly Expanded Association.:thankyou2:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:evil :1tooth:

Sweet, I love post #4, so friggin true.

Also I signed up for the forum, should I also sign up for a membership for the Assoc. yet?

Last edited:
Back