Al's liner, step by step!

I got some pics in the sunlight. This stuff really shines.

101_0133.jpg

101_0134.jpg

101_0135.jpg

101_0136.jpg

101_0137.jpg

101_0138.jpg

101_0139.jpg

101_0140.jpg

:hehe: I'd have to sell my truck to pay for it.

Come on now! Everyone knows when your self employed your completely loaded:hehe::hehe:

The stuff doesn't look to bad! I'll bring a thickness gauge to a pull in the spring to see how good of an applicator you are!

Come on now! Everyone knows when your self employed your completely loaded:hehe::hehe:

The stuff doesn't look to bad! I'll bring a thickness gauge to a pull in the spring to see how good of an applicator you are!

I have 2 kids bud, I'm broke. :hehe: I'd like to know how thick it is to be honest. I'm not afraid of having my work checked over by a pro. Ain't the first time I've been called halfassed.:hehe:

A job well done.

Jamie, the truck looks great. You are a perfectionist. Looks like you've got a bed liner ready for the abuse you're going to give it on your job sites. I will hope that the rockers turn out as good as your bed. Keep me posted on your progress. Thanks for posting this thread. Cheers, Arnie:rockwoot:

Jamie, the truck looks great. You are a perfectionist. Looks like you've got a bed liner ready for the abuse you're going to give it on your job sites. I will hope that the rockers turn out as good as your bed. Keep me posted on your progress. Thanks for posting this thread. Cheers, Arnie:rockwoot:

Thanks Arnie. I'm far from a perfectionist I think. I just do my best to do things right as possible [for a dummy] :hehe: I'll be adding to this thread when I get the rockers going. I am hoping to start on them next week, or possibly this weekend if things go right. Work is picking up again this week & I am feeling under the weather.

interested to see how it holds up. looks nice

Thanks Forrest. I've heard good things about the Scorpion liners. Al's is just a Scorpion liner setup in DIY form. It should hold up fine, it was definately prepped correctly & laid on per manufacturers instructions. I can always wipe it down & spray more any time, which is what I like.

Back