New girl from Ohio

Thanks everyone. I probably wont post much, I'm really good at lurking

You say that. But this place has a way of pulling you in. We're a pretty tight group here. Lots of good guys and gals and any type of information you could ever want... I mean anything.

You say that. But this place has a way of pulling you in. We're a pretty tight group here. Lots of good guys and gals and any type of information you could ever want... I mean anything.

I wondered over here from Powerstroke.org. Lots of information there, but only a few people ever responded to me. Figured I'd try a new forum.

LOL...

Welcome!

I had to laugh at all the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread"

FML, I'm one of em! Knew I shouldn't have logged in...

A chick that can work on her own ford 6.0 is cool.

Haha I can't take credit for all my mechanics work. I just do research and hand the mods over. I can do minor stuff, but nothing special. Not gunna be that girl who pretends to work on her own stuff.

Haha I can't take credit for all my mechanics work. I just do research and hand the mods over. I can do minor stuff, but nothing special. Not gunna be that girl who pretends to work on her own stuff.

You will fit in well here.:welcome:

I haven't met any girls that pretend to work on their own stuff, most I know around here wouldn't be caught dead under the hood of a big truck.

Props for being honest. lol

Welcome to comp d, also...
I.O.2 of what will turn into a 6,000 page intro thread.

Posted from the mind of the reincarnation of Bob Saget's evil twin.

Welcome to CompD!

^^ This is as close to leg humping that I'll ever get, happily married to a gal that hits really HARD! :lolly:

Back