New girl from Ohio

Welcome!

Down in the Dex Playground, search that forum for Instagram. A bunch of is here have it.

How do grammer rate in you search four obtainin' dieezul nowlege?

Or are you a grammar Nazi?

Haha aint nothing wrong with complimenting a pretty girl, son. :D

It's the internet. Nothing is ever wrong here. So... the guy laughing at you for using the term leg hump, and complimenting the new girl in the same post is right. :lolly:

Welcome!

Down in the Dex Playground, search that forum for Instagram. A bunch of is here have it.

How do grammer rate in you search four obtainin' dieezul nowlege?

Or are you a grammar Nazi?

I'm only a grammar nazi when I'm arguing with someone ;) other than that, is coo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh crap... do you paint things pink on your truck too???
I'm honestly not a pink type of girl.

I only replaced the orange pin striping with pink. My mom bought me the truck and she passed away from breast cancer a year ago. The pink is in her honor. I am getting the original pin stripe logo recreated in pink, should be arriving any time now. An that's the last of the pink for the truck. I don't want to go crazy and make it look tacky.

It's the internet. Nothing is ever wrong here. So... the guy laughing at you for using the term leg hump, and complimenting the new girl in the same post is right. :lolly:

You make a valid point... LOL

I only replaced the orange pin striping with pink. My mom bought me the truck and she passed away from breast cancer a year ago. The pink is in her honor. I am getting the original pin stripe logo recreated in pink, should be arriving any time now. An that's the last of the pink for the truck. I don't want to go crazy and make it look tacky.

Damn sorry to hear that!

Welcome to Comp D!

sorry bout your mom. definitely cool way of honoring her.

Thats an awesome way to honor her memory. My brothers and I have always wanted to build a w900l in honor of our dad.

Thats an awesome way to honor her memory. My brothers and I have always wanted to build a w900l in honor of our dad.

Thank you. An that'd be awesome. Something about building a vehicle or adding certain touches in someone's honor always makes it that much more special to you.

My 6.0 is constantly giving me problems, but I wouldn't trade it for the world because my mom.

Sorry to hear that. And thank you. We already have a pink 6.0 owned by a grammar Nazi Lady.

Sorry to hear that. And thank you. We already have a pink 6.0 owned by a grammar Nazi Lady.

Oh so THATS where the grammar nazi question came from.

If my situation was different the pin striping would deff not be pink. I rather liked the orange myself. I'm not a girly girl like that.

I'm just gonna throw this out there I don't think it's really a woman..... I think it's Wade I think wade is wanting for all you guys to be nice to him so he makes a fake account as a pretty lady and you guys are all nice to him...... at leastit's not completely out of the realm of possibilities

I may or may not have creeped the instagram......

1. Replace the international phone case with one thats not an international phone case.
2. Replace your Hadastroke 6.0 with a cummings, add many chips.
3. More gym pictures.
4. Sorry you're from Ohio, one day you'll get to move to a real state.
5. "Whale cum 2 d forum" owes me a beer.

Back