New girl from Ohio

You've been replaced. A girl with a diesel and pictures has joined our club and you've been removed due to your "no diesel" social status.....

Wrong. I don't care how pretty she is. She's got a long way to go before she can replace my little buddy.

We need to get back on track......

Do you approve of the following.

255-SS.jpg

Boats-yacht-2.jpg

picture6.jpg

bacon-heart_custom-78cbdeeed2f6356fb6f9496c790b29a609a1fdec-s6-c30.jpg

chicken-ranch-tacos-1-23-10_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
We need to get back on track......

Do you approve of the following.

255-SS.jpg

Boats-yacht-2.jpg

picture6.jpg

bacon-heart_custom-78cbdeeed2f6356fb6f9496c790b29a609a1fdec-s6-c30.jpg

chicken-ranch-tacos-1-23-10_edited-1.jpg

Is that....bacon pie....holy mother of Jesus. I'm in love.

As far as boats I grew up on them. My family used to race sail boats across all around the county Does that count?

Hope that post was meant for me anyways. I'm just gunna assume.

Is that....bacon pie....holy mother of Jesus. I'm in love.

As far as boats I grew up on them. My family used to race sail boats across all around the county Does that count?

Hope that post was meant for me anyways. I'm just gunna assume.

It was meant for you.

You neglected tacos. Please evaluate yourself before returning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It was meant for you.

You neglected tacos. Please evaluate yourself before returning.

My apologies. I was distracted by all the bacon. But, seeing as I am a woman and my natural place is in the kitchen. I enjoy eating all types of food, as well as cooking it.

My apologies. I was distracted by all the bacon. But, seeing as I am a woman and my natural place is in the kitchen. I enjoy eating all types of food, as well as cooking it.

..... She wins.

Is my earlier comment still sounding like I went to far?... ohhh can we keep her?!?!

You win the internet for today.

You've been replaced. A girl with a diesel and pictures has joined our club and you've been removed due to your "no diesel" social status.....
Listen here, you think you got enough chit to evict me and I'll beat the tits plum off of ya.

Wrong. I don't care how pretty she is. She's got a long way to go before she can replace my little buddy.

Thank you... Your alright In my book too.

If we become better friends latter this may be awkward but id pihb. Id apologise about making you giggle and snort but lets face it this is comp d thats going to happen.

Mike I would buy you two beers if you ever came to visit!

Listen here, you think you got enough chit to evict me and I'll beat the tits plum off of ya.

Thank you... Your alright In my book too.

See now gou are just getting sassy, nobody likes a sassy pants.

Easy meow! I'm not out to replace anyone. I just want in on all the fun

You guys can call me whatever, Tara is my name but I'll answer to anything really.

If we become better friends latter this may be awkward but id pihb. Id apologise about making you giggle and snort but lets face it this is comp d thats going to happen.

Mike I would buy you two beers if you ever came to visit!

I laughed

Back