New girl from Ohio

I'm just gonna throw this out there I don't think it's really a woman..... I think it's Wade I think wade is wanting for all you guys to be nice to him so he makes a fake account as a pretty lady and you guys are all nice to him...... at leastit's not completely out of the realm of possibilities

I could be a very pervert lonely man who is pretending to be a girl and using her Instagram to get lots of male attention ;) never know these days

I may or may not have creeped the instagram......

1. Replace the international phone case with one thats not an international phone case.
2. Replace your Hadastroke 6.0 with a cummings, add many chips.
3. More gym pictures.
4. Sorry you're from Ohio, one day you'll get to move to a real state.
5. "Whale cum 2 d forum" owes me a beer.

1. Already did, I'm making a navistar one ;)
2. Once I blow a head again I'm swapping it with a ppumped 24v
3. Ehhhhh even posting that one was a stretch. I like keeping my clothes on in pictures
4. Thank you for your understanding. I lead a rough life.

1. Already did, I'm making a navistar one ;)
2. Once I blow a head again I'm swapping it with a ppumped 24v
3. Ehhhhh even posting that one was a stretch. I like keeping my clothes on in pictures
4. Thank you for your understanding. I lead a rough life.

A girl just said "ppumped 24v". I'm going to go change my drawers and when I get back I'm going to ask you to marry me. LOL

I could be a very pervert lonely man who is pretending to be a girl and using her Instagram to get lots of male attention ;) never know these days

don't tell all these guys but that's exactly what I'm doing

.... wait...

A girl just said "ppumped 24v". I'm going to go change my drawers and when I get back I'm going to ask you to marry me. LOL

I changed my drawers on Saturday. The socks got moved up a level, work shirts went down a level.

Oh dear Chuck Berry please let this be true.

Alright... What did I miss? I'm here now

Alright... What did I miss? I'm here now

You've been replaced. A girl with a diesel and pictures has joined our club and you've been removed due to your "no diesel" social status.....

Back