New girl from Ohio

this gonna be another 2 yr 10 post cluster..good lord not another woman...

welcome aboard..

may god have mercy on your soul

Welcome to CompD!

^^ This is as close to leg humping that I'll ever get, happily married to a gal that has guns and know how to use them! :lolly:

I'd like to echo this....but wanted to say I really like your username.

6.KABLEWEY!!!

:hehe:

Thanks everyone! The dog's name is Hugo he is a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a complete handful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hmmm, do I creep or leg hump? What the hell might as well be honest about it, You're cute! welcome to CompD!

Last edited:
Will do =D

If anyone has Instagram they can creep me there. Lynntaraa all my pictures of myself and my 6.0 build are there. Might aswell get all the creeping out of the way ;)

I'll get my leg humping out of the way... you're gorgeous! Just sayin... LOL

ridgebacks are badas dogs..wish i had mine..he took off..chased that damn dog across half florida..always a day behind...bout 100 mi away i gave up...

ridgebacks are badas dogs..wish i had mine..he took off..chased that damn dog across half florida..always a day behind...bout 100 mi away i gave up...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you didn't lose too much money over him. Mine was damn expensive. I've heard of them running off like that before, mines never done that. He is just a medical nightmare :bang

no he was free..saved him from some doosh had him tied to a tree so i took him..saved his life probly..he was a fleabit pos when i got him and he rewarded me by hauling ass. someone said they thought they saw someone trying to steal him but i think the thunderstorms ran him off...

.he was so friggin crazy he would jump straight up in the truckbed to bite the overpass we were going under..had to keep him chained.so he wouldnt fall out tho..funny as hell

good dog to have around..wont nobody get near ya

Last edited:
no he was free..saved him from some doosh had him tied to a tree so i took him..saved his life probly..he was a fleabit pos when i got him and he rewarded me by hauling ass. someone said they thought they saw someone trying to steal him but i think the thunderstorms ran him off...

.he was so friggin crazy he would jump straight up in the truckbed to bite the overpass we were going under..had to keep him chained.so he wouldnt fall out tho..funny as hell

good dog to have around..wont nobody get near ya

Holy crap! That's awful, good on you to take him in tho, despite the bad ending. Hopefully someone took him in, poor dog. Mine is very mellow, I can't complain too much.

Back