Ohio Pulls

Understandable.. Just got the word the open diesel class for Woodsfield has been changed to an 8000 lb RWYB class.

Just an update: eaton got some rain but I just talked to the pull organizers and the pull is still on! They will be starting a little later than 7 but it is still on

Bunker Hill Shootout July 12 & 13th 7pm in Beloit or Salem Ohio NE of Canton. I think its in between the two towns lol somewhere. Not sure on the county though. I attended the June Shootout and hope to make it for the July pulls again. I believe FPP is the sanctioning body. I just wish I had a rig to drag the sled and test some things, I am however just a spectator in the stands watching for now.

USA-EAST Pulls at Bunker Hil "Shoot-Out" Ohio

July 12 (Friday @ 7:00pm)
Bunker Hill "Shoot-Out" - Beloit, Ohio (near Canfield)
Open 2.6 DIESEL 4x4 Trucks (‘Buckeye Blackout’ Series)
USA-EAST Series Points + Buckeye Blackout Series Points
Non Member Trucks MAY participate
PURSE: 400 – 300 – 200 – 150 – 125 – 100 – 80 – 65 – 55/

July 13 (Saturday @ 7:00pm)
Bunker Hill "Shoot-Out" - Beloit, Ohio (near Canfield)
Pro Stock (3.0) DIESEL 4x4 Trucks
USA-EAST Series Points
Non Member Trucks MAY participate
PURSE: 750 – 600 – 450 – 300 – 200 – 120 – 100 – 80

Also on Saturday 7/13 - Work Stock Diesel at 8500lbs.
80% Pay-Back using 2013 USA-EAST rules

Full Pull Productions Pulling Series about three days out for class order

I found out the truth about the pull for Woodsfield being cancelled. The fair board did not want to "mess" up the infield with the rain we have had. Their excuse was that they would lose money due to the cost to fix the infield from the traffic of the pull. I call bullsh*t and there was a big case of lazy a$$ that occurred. They haven't done anything to the infield at the fairgrounds in the past 5 years even after it gets tore up from the county fair each year. That's two pulls in 3 weeks cancelled due to the group in charge being lazy.

Cadiz, Oh (Harrison county fair)- Truck and Tractor Pull
July 5th

5500# & 7500# Farm Stock Tractors
6500# Open Street 4×4 Trucks
9500# Farm Stock Tractors
8500# Light Pro Stock Tractors
11500# Farm Stock Tractors
8000# Open Diesel 4×4 Trucks
13500# Farm Stock Tractors.

July 6th

6500# V-8 Hot Rod Tractors
10500# Classic Pro Farm Tractors
7700# Classic Super Stock Tractors
Lucas Oil PPP Sanctioned 6200# Super Stock 4×4 Trucks
8000# 2.6 Diesel 4×4 Trucks
9300# Super Farm/Limited Pro & Light Pro Tractors.

Presented by Harrison Co. Ag Society.

This is all I could find. Not sure of rules for diesel truck classes. Got this info off farmanddairy.com the county fairs website is not up to date. If anyone knows diesel truck rules post them here.

Rules for diesel truck classes at Cadiz taken from Burton Chassis Components' Bookface page.

Open Diesel 4x4
-26" hitch height
-Any turbo configuration, driveline components and tires allowed.
-Driveshaft loops, blowproof bell housing or transmission/bell housing blanket and air shutoff/kill switch mandatory.

2.6 Diesel 4x4
-8000lb
-Hanging front weights allowed.
-DOT tires
-26" hitch height
-Hood stacks and hand throttles allowed.
-Exhuast exiting up recommended.
-Driveshaft loops, air shutoff/kill switch and blowproof bell hosing or transmission/bell housing blanket recommended.
-All paying places subject to turbo tech inspection using 2.650" plug.

Pull in Greenwich, OH this weekend.
Any info on this would appreciated.

Hopefully rain holds out for either. I'll be pulling in the Outville pull.

Pull in Glenford, Beloit & Cortland Ohio next weekend. Cortland is full pull production rules.

Back