Ohio Pulls

Cotpc is in Hilliard, Ohio on 7/18 and there is a pull in New Lexington, Ohio Saturday 7/20 I believe.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Yes I will be pulling in New Lex . Been a few Years l since I pulled there. Usually a good time.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Mineral Wells, WV is this Saturday (7/20). It is the WV Interstate Fair Pull and is located about 20 miles south of Marietta, OH off of I-77. 2.6 and Open diesel classes along with a few other fair classes and Lucas Oil sanctioned Super Stock 4x4 gas trucks.

Yes I will be pulling in New Lex . Been a few Years l since I pulled there. Usually a good time.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Try not to beat them too badly. I thought I might have to fight my way out last year.

Try not to beat them too badly. I thought I might have to fight my way out last year.

Lol, I try not too. It is nice getting some money back to cover the trip cost tho. Hard to do that pulling circuit pulls. It ran pretty good once I pulled 5th gear. Regardless its good to be back.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Cotpc is in
Hilliard, OH-Thursday
Washington Courthouse, OH-Friday
Springfield, OH- Saturday

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Good deal, always good to match internet ninja names with faces. My names Jake.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

You guys pulling warren county get some videos for me please. I grew up less than 2 miles from the county fair grounds.

What classes at Oak Harbor? They had a good pull last year. Not sure why they moved it to a weekday though.

You getting excited to pull yet? Or excited to have people drive your puller. I better see you when you get back man

Back