Ohio Pulls

You getting excited to pull yet? Or excited to have people drive your puller. I better see you when you get back man

Excited doesn't even describe it lol. Only 2.5 more months in this $hithole! First hook last Saturday at Lucas County fairgrounds and popped a snap ring off in the t case and lost 4 low. Oh well I suppose. New one ordered and going to be out again this weekend. Coming home party at the Tavern too when I get home!

Thanks for posting that!

But, unless i'm reading it wrong which is possible, they're only have a "Pro stock" class, and a "super stock". Which to me their rules don't make sense, as pro-stock doesn't seem to have any turbo limit, and super stock just says limited to 2-stage. Not that it matters to me with my little ole 7.3 and a stock charger. :lolly:

after talking to the guy from Warren County today,the pro stock class is a 2.6 class

So they're having a 2.6, and then like an open class/3.0? No workstock?

In years past they have pulled stock trucks and then had a 2.6 style class. Like stated above the rules are very vague. I would give them a call for any clarification.

truck pull July 25th - Tallmadge, OH
3.0 & 2.6 not sure on rules

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

hrmmmm...might have to try and weight the tractor up to 10k and head for new lex. that is if it's not 105*

Mantua Ox Roast this weekend. Trucks pull sunday (21st), usually starts around 5 i think. Its a brush pull with 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, 1 ton , and diesel. Its just a good time with usually 20-30 diesels.

Sent from my fphone

Back