2010 Ozark Blackouts- Rogersville, Mo

i think the only ones that know who finished where is the ones that pulled, no one else realy cared i dont think. only had 6 trucks pull in the 2.6, idk how many in the 3.0 rehooked from the 2.6, i left after the 2.6 class. i got videos on my facebook page if you want to look me up, search for eddie godat and it will bring me up and u can watch them

A friend of mine said there were 16 actual pulling trucks. This year wasn't a very good turn out from what I've seen in the past. Did u have the 99 out this year ed?

still havent got the 99 ready yet. got the dana 80 sittin in the shop floor right now, just gotta get the brakes done an put it in the truck. hoping to have it ready by the 30th.

if we dont start getting more trucks to show up, im betting there wont be any next year

Its the tracks responsiblity to advertise. Has anyone heard anything but word of mouth bout these races? Flyers....

gaylon, whats up man, get the truck runnin good yet? only thing i seen from the track about anything for the diesels was on facebook, and it was just about the pulling, and the racing hadalready started by the time they had said it.

i would love to see rogersville grow to be a race that has 40-50 trucks race, and the same amount to pull, every time. but with the way they promote it, i dont see it being back next year. from the first time i was there, the amount that show up to race/pull/watch has went down every time but the very last one of last year.

gaylon, whats up man, get the truck runnin good yet? only thing i seen from the track about anything for the diesels was on facebook, and it was just about the pulling, and the racing hadalready started by the time they had said it.

i would love to see rogersville grow to be a race that has 40-50 trucks race, and the same amount to pull, every time. but with the way they promote it, i dont see it being back next year. from the first time i was there, the amount that show up to race/pull/watch has went down every time but the very last one of last year.

I think they are trying to have too many events at first, they need to have 1 or 2 big ones, get them to grow, and extend from there. If they want pullers to show up, they need to pay out good, and haul some dirt in. The only reason a lot of trucks showed up is in oct. last year, is cause that was the only place to pull. During the summer theres just too many places with good tracks thats closer to home, and pays about the same, that track is ****. I highly doubt i drive down there in oct. to pull on it again unless it improves.

RobH, I hope your point gets to the people that needs to here this!

Ed, trans is in and shifting smooth! My first time in the Alison took three tries to get it right! Now I need to get better fuel lines as my cp3 is sucking the feed hose closed!

dang man, seems like u found my luck. as far as the track condition, they are supposed to be hauling in dirt for the next one i was told, but we will see if it happens

Back