ProCharged 6.0

That's Buddy's truck. He works at EDP. They're making a couple of changes to that one right now. They actually have a bracket made for a Cummins but don't have a truck to put it on yet. The Duramax kit is pretty well done I believe also.

It will be our kit. Procharger is taken care of mocking our plumbing for mass productin, we will be making the rest besides the blower and the procharger box the blower comes in!

We have a couple of cummins in mind just working out a few things first. shop is pretty full no time for RnD right now but cummins kit is not far out.

Last edited:
It will be our kit. Procharger is taken care of mocking our plumbing for mass productin, we will be making the rest besides the blower and the procharger box the blower comes in!

We have a couple of cummins in mind just working out a few things first. shop is pretty full no time for RnD right now but cummins kit is not far out.

That's what I like to hear.:rockwoot:

So, is the kit ready for the 6.0L?
Do you have to use the stock turbo, or can you use something like a VGT-SS, or a non-vgt style turbo?

Will or would this work as the starter to use a huge turbo once rpm and air flow was produced? This is the same basis as the old 6-71 and turbo on and old jimmy right?

So, is the kit ready for the 6.0L?
Do you have to use the stock turbo, or can you use something like a VGT-SS, or a non-vgt style turbo?

Kit will be able to be built into many different choice of turbos.

Will or would this work as the starter to use a huge turbo once rpm and air flow was produced? This is the same basis as the old 6-71 and turbo on and old jimmy right?

you would want to call and discuss what your plans are in the end so that we can get you set with the correct pulley configuration and head unit size.

We currentley have a F1R compounded with a GT45 out there running around.

We currentley have a F1R compounded with a GT45 out there running around.

Ok, what does this mean?
Are you using the Procharger for the bottom to middle air, and the turbo for the "Top-End" air, or is the turbo doing the bottom end response, and the Procharger doing the top?

So if the Procharger is doing the bottom end, you could use one of the biggest turbos you could find for the top end....correct?

What happens when the charger "peaks"? Does the turbo "Pull" air through it anyways, or is it the other way around?

Sorry for being an idiot, and asking all the questions...

opps...here's another one...can you run only the Procharger?

Thanks

Ok, what does this mean?
Are you using the Procharger for the bottom to middle air, and the turbo for the "Top-End" air, or is the turbo doing the bottom end response, and the Procharger doing the top?

So if the Procharger is doing the bottom end, you could use one of the biggest turbos you could find for the top end....correct?

What happens when the charger "peaks"? Does the turbo "Pull" air through it anyways, or is it the other way around?

Sorry for being an idiot, and asking all the questions...

opps...here's another one...can you run only the Procharger?

Thanks

I can't give technical answers, but I can tell you there is zero lag and it will bury my 60psi gauge almost instantly. I'll get a vid of it shortly when I get my truck back. The Procharged D-Max he's talking about cut a 1.60 sixty foot at the track the other day on fuel, so I'd say his is doing the same probably, and that's with a GT45.

WOW this is sick, especially because im a BIG procharger fan. Kind of makes me want to wait on a bigger turbo? Has anyone tried an F2 yet? I was thinking maybe a stock turbo and an F1R if possible? And is the cog setup tearing anything up?

I believe they're working on getting a test subject for the Cummins right now. :evil

WOW this is sick, especially because im a BIG procharger fan. Kind of makes me want to wait on a bigger turbo? Has anyone tried an F2 yet? I was thinking maybe a stock turbo and an F1R if possible? And is the cog setup tearing anything up?

F3R-139 is in the works.

F1R is a little to much for the stock turbo. Danny is currently running the F1C and stock VVT and soon to be upgrading to a GT42. The F1C on his truck also has some more air left on the table

Will this cure the dead bottom end on the cummins motor? I'm interested!
We are working on it for the cummins as we speak. If it has half of the results the Dmax and Powerstroke have had we will be in good shape.

Back