Lowered my 2nd Gen Reg Cab 4x4

How is the clearance of the trac bar to the diff housing? I debated lowering mine but I saw that as a problem.. And it seemed like it was going to ride on the bump stops. Did you trim your bump stops?

BTW, sick lookin rig.

First one is my dads, hes got 20x9 Hoss's on it, cut an inch off the coil in the front. Second is mine, 20x10 Monsters I took the leveling kit off and went back to stock. Not as low as yours but I love this new look.
dads-1.jpg

me2.jpg

me1.jpg

I like that you lowered it, but it's just not my style, tires stick out to far for me and I would have cut down some 2500 springs.

First one is my dads, hes got 20x9 Hoss's on it, cut an inch off the coil in the front. Second is mine, 20x10 Monsters I took the leveling kit off and went back to stock. Not as low as yours but I love this new look.
dads-1.jpg

me2.jpg

me1.jpg

Same here Brian, stock height in front, with the rear lowered to match. Sits a little lower in the rear so I'm going to put a 1.5" or 2" block in the rear. Trucks are looking good man.

We have been working on it for a little over a week on and off in the evenings. When I bought the truck it had a 3" body lift, 2" leveling springs in the front. I decided i wanted to lower it about 2 weeks ago and After a little research i decided to remove the body lift, the factory 4.5" block from the rear, put half ton springs and a 1" spacer up front and it turned out pretty good I think. I had a lot of help from a few buddys. I am still wanting to get some 20x10 or 20x9.5 wheels as my 12 wides stick out to far. So if anyone has any 10 or 9 wide they would trade pm me. Im also taking it in to get the cab lights removed and the roof repainted and throwing a roll pan on and the black modling off the doors.

BEFORE:

0807092015-2.jpg

AFTER:

lowered2.jpg

lowered1.jpg

looks great man....but uhhhhh u gotta get a new set of head lights...that thing will look even sicker with a set of black 1 peice lenses :rockwoot:

just my $.02

damn with all these lowered 4x4's i may have to pick up a 4x4 in the spring and lower it. btw all the trucks look awesome.

lets get some more pics of lowered 4x4's on here!!! wooohoooo!!! i'm thinkin about droppin my 02 back with some lower pro 33" at's :rockwoot:

Back