2007 DFW Truck Showdown

5EDIESEL

We are haveing a sled pull,1/16 mile dirt drag ,dyno and show & shine.
July 14 2007

Just added there will a few topfuel sand drags.

Class 1 - 500hp and under
Class 2 - 500hp and up
Class 3 - Gas 4X4 (Just for fun)

Prices per.event
65.00 for all the events
35.00 for sled pull
40.00 for dyno
10.00 for dirt drag
10.00 show n shine

Any questions please call Bobby 817-528-2166
or bobby5ediesel@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I am tring to keep it simple and fun. If people will be truthful it will make it easy. We have a dyno you can check your horse power if you would like the day of show.

thanks
Bobby

ya i talked to buck he told me about it, he told me to bring as many people as i could im shure i can get 10 to go with me for shure

Looking forward to it Bobby, I'll try and makes sure everything works this time, had a broken wire on the Water/Meth system Saturday.......it never activated....there's an 890 for you!

Also found another solenoid yesterday that looks like a fuel pump, I think I can lean it out a little with that! Got to see a Vid of my runs......still fuel to burn.

Sure wish I had a tow truck now!

Jim

I plan on trying to make this event,I am going to see if I can get a few of the other Relentless Diesel trucks to make the trip with me.

whats the times on this? exact location? more info please??? ill try to get some attention drawn to this on powestroke.org, we have a decent size group in that area

Alvarado is south of Fort Worth off of 35W. From 35W take hwy 67. Diamond W Arena is a few miles down on the left, there is a big neon sign that says "Diamond W Arena"

i will see you all there, i may even bring my dually and the little truck.

and jim, don't worry about breaking your truck, i will ga-run-tee a haul back home if you need it. i have plenty of trucks and a few trailers.

Do to insurance the 1/16 mile dirt drags will have to droped from the event. Sorry to the people that were looking forward to this part of the event.

Who's sled are you going to be using?? And any rules?? At least weight and hitch height???
Going to be a good event....
Bryan

Back