2007 DFW Truck Showdown

I'm working on a tow rig and trailer so I can bring the truck to an event and not sweat breaking something, then maybe I can lean on it a bit!

Jim

hey fellas got a real big problem, I just found out that the guy that was supplying the dyno for the event just sold it this past weekend, so this puts us in a real bind. So I really need help finding another portable dyno for the show please post contacts or PM me...thanks Buck.

well I guess that means my questions about do we need to sign up to dyno isn't valid until you guys find another....:huh::

What really sucks is that Bobby and Buck started this deal a long time ago and contacted me specifically about it! Even though I had just made a 2500 mile trip on vacation........yes in my 98' I had still planned on making the event to dyno and test.

Good luck to you'll on the dyno, there are ones to be had but we are not rich.......it will workout in the long run and I will support you'll in every way I can.

Jim

hey for you guys that are from outta town. Are any of guys coming up Friday night? My buddy with a Cummins and I will be heading up there Friday night and looking for a place to stay so if yall are getting a hotel room let me know so I can try and find a room in the same place or somewhat near it so we can all sit around and bs or something.

k.hood

Do you guys want a hotel in Alvarado? Or do you want to stay in Fort Worth so that you're closer to civilization? I can call some hotels and get rates and room availablity for you guys.

Midlothian has a motel...and its 20 minutes up the road.

Alvarado has a Super 8 Motel.

As of now, me and 2 other guys will be around Friday night.

I got a room at the alvarado Super 8. Its only 5 minutes from the arena. 97360 I got it from you on the other forum.

Are you going to be staying at that one? If so are you planning on going to the arena Friday night and hanging with Rowland and those guys?

Kyle

sorry guys no dyno. I tried every thing in my power to get one there, but just too short notice or already booked. so because sombody couldn't honor their contract, it really makes me look bad. so I am truly sorry and PISSED off about this. But I will hold a dyno day for thr bargin price of $25 to try and make everbody happy, so let's throw out some ideas on dates. oh p.s. completely ***** out from getting the arena ready(wha...wha...) hope most or all still plan on comin. were adding a tug of war contess! too..

Back