2007 DFW Truck Showdown

HT3500 said:
sorry guys no dyno. I tried every thing in my power to get one there, but just too short notice or already booked. so because sombody couldn't honor their contract, it really makes me look bad. so I am truly sorry and PISSED off about this. But I will hold a dyno day for thr bargin price of $25 to try and make everbody happy, so let's throw out some ideas on dates. oh p.s. completely ***** out from getting the arena ready(wha...wha...) hope most or all still plan on comin. were adding a tug of war contess! too..

Plan the dyno event and I'l show up and pay twice that price!

I was going to have to show up with 370 injectors anyway, I trashed my EDM's and I.I. is fixing them.........long story and a write up about running finer micron filters....2 micron now and no issues!

Buck, I'm at the school house now so it allot easier for me to take a weekend off.

Jim

well crap, i was hopin to run my truck on the dyno, im pretty sure im still gonna make it though i sure hope we can freely drink beer

heinzboy said:
Can i borrow a pulling hitch if I go?

we will have extras on hand and most of the other guys will share. I guess if you guys want we can dyno next weekend, I was going to talk to ODRA and see if they wanted to do one together. just because they have never done one in fort-worth.

i'll be doing some other things. i was going to try and make it but we have weekend plans to get away. my birthday is today (the 13th) and I'm wanting to get the flock out of here....

sredish said:
i'll be doing some other things. i was going to try and make it but we have weekend plans to get away. my birthday is today (the 13th) and I'm wanting to get the flock out of here....

Happy%20Birthday.jpg

I to had a great time. Pulled the sled for the first time ever. Was really excited and pleased with how I did. Was a pretty good turnout considering the dyno issue. Only maybe 1 or 2 Powerstrokes and 2 or so Duramaxes and like 40-50 at least Cummins Rams. All and all was a fun day.

Kyle

Back