Finally got started

Just got off the phone with Snedge and Gary at Schieds. I'll have a 4k GSK, 191 DV's, and a mack rack plug here by friday and Scieds is gonna bend me up some lines and next day air them:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just got off the phone with Snedge and Gary at Schieds. I'll have a 4k GSK, 191 DV's, and a mack rack plug here by friday and Scieds is gonna bend me up some lines and next day air them:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:rockwoot: Looks like this might be a wild weekend for you!

I'm told the linkage on the manual pumps is the same as the auto pumps it's just the cables that need to be changed. This came from a guy who just converted his 12v manual to an automatic.

Not exactly. The auto trucks have the TPS built into it. Also, I have pump linkage off a truck with a manual trans, and it does NOT bolt directly up to an auto pump. Not saying it cannot be done, but it is not a direct bolt up.

I've got a manual pump from a manual truck. As long as the linkage has the ball for the TV cable on it and I'm 99.9% sure I can do the POT mod for a TPS I'm good for hooking it all up.

If I remember to get the camera in the morning I'll take some close ups of all the linkage and the TPS stuff. I went shopping for dowel rods so the cam comes out tomorrow.

icic...im doing the same thing your doing but i think im just gonna use the stock cam for now. they arent that much of a pain to put in, plus the funds cant support it right now.

icic...im doing the same thing your doing but i think im just gonna use the stock cam for now. they arent that much of a pain to put in, plus the funds cant support it right now.

I have my maxspool for sale in the classifeds for $350 shipped

Not exactly. The auto trucks have the TPS built into it. Also, I have pump linkage off a truck with a manual trans, and it does NOT bolt directly up to an auto pump. Not saying it cannot be done, but it is not a direct bolt up.

my pump came off an automatic and i have a manual. stuff bolted right up

He didnt, I bought it from another member thinking it was a 2.5 Greg said it is a drop in and I can use it but it is a very tight cam and recommends someone who has done a few install it.

Gotcha. Why'd he sell you such a big cam?

Back