CompD mobile??

yea...I know...that's the truly sad part..

So, Billy, what did big phil get ya when ya rubbed his soul patch?

THis thread has taken a violent turn...for the worse.

As far as the Mobile........I'e kinda dropped it to a back burner to work on some other stuff. I hope to have a chance to work on it later this week?

As far as the Mobile........I'e kinda dropped it to a back burner to work on some other stuff. I hope to have a chance to work on it later this week?
Would you expect anything else out of us Phil?

Its alright. we will just give billy a hard time in some other thread. To bad I didn't get to race your truck at TS Phil :hehe: I was really looking forward to it.

Its alright. we will just give billy a hard time in some other thread. To bad I didn't get to race your truck at TS Phil :hehe: I was really looking forward to it.
if phil lets you race his truck at the next event, i'm gonna race billys truck, since i did all that cooking that boudin for him at the open house... LOL Wonder what it would run?

if phil lets you race his truck at the next event, i'm gonna race billys truck, since i did all that cooking that boudin for him at the open house... LOL Wonder what it would run?

With Ricksons, soft 2cnd gear launch about a 17.XX :bang :bang

I appreciate the help Dex, it was greatly appreciated!

and update on the mobile site phil??

The update is: I haven't had a chance between work and family. I hope to have a chance this weekend to catch up on some maintenance and such around here.

The update is: I haven't had a chance between work and family. I hope to have a chance this weekend to catch up on some maintenance and such around here.

completely understandable Phil, keep us updated if any progress to the mobile site is made........as i can be a test subject if/when your ready to launch CompD Mobile

Honestly, regular Comp works better from the iPhone than most mobile sites. I could name two that I browse the classifieds on that are much slower. And Czerak what can you hook us up with?

Back