CompD mobile??

Yea, considering most of my compD mobile browsing is done in the jon...this is a good deal. The can at work is in the middle of a lot of concrete...and I get very slow service....so this will help out a lot...

Delete? Do you mean How do you change back to the CompD Skin?

Go to the bottom Click on Normal Version, this will take you to a blue Stock Version of the board, at the bottom of that board will be an option to change it to CompDiesel Fluid. this will take you to the CompD Skin. I'm working on eliminating the Blue Stock Skin Now.

I'll tell ya what...with this 3G network you done need a mobile site.
The full version loads super fast.

Just tried it out, mucho better than before for me, I'll give it a good wringing out tonight.

Many thanks Phil!

I'll tell ya what...with this 3G network you done need a mobile site.
The full version loads super fast.

Agreed But those of us that Don't have access to a 3G network this makes Loadtime super fast.

Plus this works better for the older Phones.

Maybe I'm retarted, but I change it to iPhone Skin (or Mobile Skin now) and it just goes right back to CompD Fluid...

No way to save it that I've figured out.

Curve 8300 if that helps any...

Hmmmm I've got an I Phone I know a couple of people with the Blackberrys are having problems selecting the skin. I personally have an Iphone, and am having no problem? Can you clear the Cookies on the Curve? That may be the conflict.

No change Phil. I'll play with some more settings later and see if I can figure anything out. And if I do I'll post it up for everyone.

Is it possible (easily) to add a button to select it, like to change forums?

Back