CompD mobile??

Not sure what you're problem is with it nick, you may want to go under your internet options and check around.

Had no problems with it on my BB Pearl, everytime I go back after selecting the skin it's still on the mobile style. I would be willing to bet it's a cookie permission issue with yours DT.

Works pretty well on my HTC Touch Pro...I like the size of the normal version better on the phone, but the mobile version is a lot easier to use. Mobile is very wide on my phone.

I would like to be able to turn off the avatars and signatures on the mobile version only and have them remain turned on on the normal version.
Also, as mentioned previously, the vendor section makes it time consuming to scroll through, it would be pretty sweet it it was collapsed by default on the mobile version. Maybe the Competition Events & Get-Togethers section too.

I do dig it though...I can now post from my phone, so I'm happy with it.

Works pretty well on my HTC Touch Pro...I like the size of the normal version better on the phone, but the mobile version is a lot easier to use. Mobile is very wide on my phone.

I would like to be able to turn off the avatars and signatures on the mobile version only and have them remain turned on on the normal version.
Also, as mentioned previously, the vendor section makes it time consuming to scroll through, it would be pretty sweet it it was collapsed by default on the mobile version. Maybe the Competition Events & Get-Togethers section too.

I do dig it though...I can now post from my phone, so I'm happy with it.
Yea...I'm with you on sigs being off in mobile

I've got a list of things I want to do,
1: Default No Avatars and Sigs. on the mobile.
2: Display the latest thread on each section.
3: Collapse Sub-Forums on Mobile.

One thing I recommend for all blackberry users (and Iphoners too) Download opera mini 4.5 or 5. Man it was like going from dial up (blackberry browser) to fiberoptic (opera browser)

I've been using the Bolt Browser, and mobile is working fine.

Still a no go on the Blackberry browser... Weird but I found a workaround...

Yes Yes and Yes, how about next to the "new posts" button, a "Replies" button.

Looks like on my BB there is enough space for 3 thumbutons.

Can't believe how well its working, great work.

Yes Yes and Yes, how about next to the "new posts" button, a "Replies" button.

Looks like on my BB there is enough space for 3 thumbutons.

Can't believe how well its working, great work.

All great ideas, but you also have to remember the more I add, the slower it gets.

Back