P-pump Delivery Valves- Upgrades

Bponci,

I requested a quote for the items I will be needing and stated the injectors as 74lpm. One of the possible suppliers (that I've dealt with earlier on with good results) is asking me what horsepower level these are equal to. I have no idea, can you help me?

I believe DDP 4s are something like 60-65 lpm, I'm sure one of these guys will get you lined out.

Bponci,

I requested a quote for the items I will be needing and stated the injectors as 74lpm. One of the possible suppliers (that I've dealt with earlier on with good results) is asking me what horsepower level these are equal to. I have no idea, can you help me?
There a competition injector. The horespower levels are varabile baised on supporting parts thats on the truck. Maybe 200s or more. I can tell you they work great even at the timing i run.

I hear you. Tried to explain this need already to the supplier on another forum.

BTW; dumbass Q, never had a twinturbo before and I was wondering how the wastegating works. One sets the smaller one to open on the upper limit of it's chart and the bigger gate to determine max boost? Right? Had to ask, I'm a dumb **** what it comes to this. Don't wanna waste money blowing things up.

BTW, do you think DDP Competition 79s are too big?

Bponci, how high do you rev your engine? I estimated myself not to exceed 3,2K but planned on buying the 60lbs just in case. 4K governor springs I already have but not installed.

Old motor was 3400. New motor 4300 to 4500. Still being easy on it. I may let her loose at the next race.

12VALVETQ,

you have obviously the similar twinturbo kit that I ordered for my truck.
How does your set-up perform and work with those deliveries?
And those injectors?
What kind of differencies did you notice after bolting the TwinRam intake? Been thinking about it myself as well.

Back