North Texas Dyno Day

Bcline you may want to give the track a call and see if they can set up a bracket race, wouldnt be too hard and let track take care of it, they do it every weekend with cars...

I'll get Travis to look into it, he set up the track. Big thanks to Travis Johnson (TXBlkCld) for giving me a hand this year setting this up, I couldn't have done it without him.

I'm pretty sure they said $5 per run down the track. If I can get a hold of them I will reaffirm. They're rather difficult to get a hold of sometimes. Prolly really busy with scheduling.

I'm pretty sure they said $5 per run down the track. If I can get a hold of them I will reaffirm. They're rather difficult to get a hold of sometimes. Prolly really busy with scheduling.

i live 4 miles from the track and have been racing there for the last 12 years, and i have never paid more than 5 dollars to race for the day. (5 bucks for the tech card) unless i was running in a competition of some sort with a payout,
and the place is empty most of the week, weds night some thursday nights and friday and sat after 5 people are always there.

There will be a raffle 5 dollars a ticket or 5 for 20 for a gift certificate for any Airdog 2 of your choice. Big thanks to Pure Flow Technologies for their donation.

Prizes and Raffle items are still coming in, I appreciate the generosity of all the sponsors, without them this event would not be possible.

Big Thanks to Turbo Performance Products, we now have a $200 gift certificate for one of the class winners.
turboperformanceproducts.com

A big thanks to Bryan Jolley at Performance Diesel Motorsports, performancedieselmotorsports.com for donating a S&B Intake to be raffled off at the event.

Big thanks to Chuck at New Era Diesel for sending out a care package of goodies to be given away and raffled off.

Big thanks to Hoss Fabrication for donating a Quadzilla Stealth Tuner 2 for a 08' Duramax to be raffled off.

Back