North Texas Dyno Day

Ok just got off the phone with the dyno and the track. To race it will be $5 dollars ALL DAY, and if you wish to stay and race in their brackets that night you can at no additional cost. Trucks cant start drag racing at 9:30 am. Dyno pricing is in my original post.

ill be out there with my ugly identical twin brother in his buick. see ya there!

also, BClineCoke, if you could keep a running tally of all the prizes to be raffled off in one spot, copied and pasted with new ones towards the end of the thread, it will be easier for folks to see, especially the ones that are on the fence about coming out, if they see a better chance of winning, they will come. and great job trhing to get this thing set up, i cant wait to see how it turns out!

Last edited:
ill be out there with my ugly identical twin brother in his buick. see ya there!

also, BClineCoke, if you could keep a running tally of all the prizes to be raffled off in one spot, copied and pasted with new ones towards the end of the thread, it will be easier for folks to see, especially the ones that are on the fence about coming out, if they see a better chance of winning, they will come. and great job trhing to get this thing set up, i cant wait to see how it turns out!

We have been working on a List since Sunday for the classes and who gets what prize, I have a few prizes still trickling in Im trying to get the list nailed down by tonight.

Big thanks to injectorparts.com for donating a set of nozzles to a class winner. They are also running a special, if you call in and ask for the North Texas Dyno Day Special you will receive this pricing.

50hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP100 $140
75hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP200 $160
100hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP300 $180
125hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP400 $195
150hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP500 $210
200hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP200HP $240
250hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP250HP $280
300hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP300HP $310
350hp Injectorparts 8 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP350HP $340

98.5-02 7 HOLE
100hp Injectorparts 7 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP100HP7$180
125hp Injectorparts 7 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP125HP7 $200
150hp Injectorparts 7 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP150HP7 $220
200hp Injectorparts 7 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP200HP7 $250
250hp Injectorparts 7 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP250HP7 $290
300hp Injectorparts 7 HOLE Injector Nozzles, Set of 6 IP300HP7 $320

Schedule of events:

Start Dynoing Trucks at 8:30 Am until we are done
Drag Racing Starts at 9:00 AM until midnight or so if you choose to race in that nights bracket event.

Here is what the Prizes are gonna be, though they could change at last minute if something else come up.
Also, remember to bring some extra cash to buy stuff from the raffle to help out this wonderful young man.

Here's what we've got:
0-450:
1- $250.00 Valair Gift Certificate
2- AFE Drop-in Filter
3- Discount Tire Gift Certificate
451-550:
1- H&S EGR Delete Kit for 6.7 liter Cummins
2- AFE Stage 2 CAI
551-650:
1- Injectorparts.com Injector Nozzles
2- Dunks leveling kit 1994-2010 Ram 2500,3500
651+ Fuel ONLY:
1- Dr. Performance Race Box
2- $200.00 Turbo Performance Gift Card
Open Class Big Dawgs:
1- Devil's Own Water/Meth Kit
2- $250 Valair Gift Certificate

To be raffled off:
-Air Dog 2 of your choice
-S&B CAI
-Hamilton Springs
-Quadzilla Duramax Tuner
-Discount Tire Gift Cards
-Bully Dog E3 Economy Diesel Programmer

And a very special THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU to our sponsors this year.

ya'll have fun. I wanted to come, but have way too much to do, and need all the money I can save for the baby I got comin in Feb.

Nice videos, my truck did a best of 629tq and 1404 tq, and I ran a 8.29 in the eighth, the.n had to go baxck home to remove the tree that blew down on my house

What was the high for the day, smokemachine got 918 hp and 2000 something tq on fuel only, bad truck for sure,

Thanks to John at Floor-It for his hard work and his donation to the Fregia family.
A huge congrats to Smoke Machine (John Weatherby) for his day high of 918.6hp and 2002tq on a single pump, a 66 charger and 120hp sticks!!
Thanks to everyone who came out and helped and a special thanks to Barrett for a great job of putting this thing together. Always a pleasure working along side you.

Thanks to John at Floor-It for his hard work and his donation to the Fregia family.
A huge congrats to Smoke Machine (John Weatherby) for his day high of 918.6hp and 2002tq on a single pump, a 66 charger and 120hp sticks!!
Thanks to everyone who came out and helped and a special thanks to Barrett for a great job of putting this thing together. Always a pleasure working along side you.

Appreciate it buddy.

Had a great time at the dyno. Thanks to everyone that made it happen. Put down 543 HP and 1273 Torque........need more fuel

So i have heard from a few people that they think that dyno reads high.... so my question is to you guys that have dyno'ed with the same settings on your trucks... i just want to know if that was a true number or not, don't want to think my truck has 660hp and find out at the next dyno it only has 200 :hehe:

So i have heard from a few people that they think that dyno reads high.... so my question is to you guys that have dyno'ed with the same settings on your trucks... i just want to know if that was a true number or not, don't want to think my truck has 660hp and find out at the next dyno it only has 200 :hehe:

Whats so funny is i hear behind the scene that Oh... John's Dyno reads high.... then i hear that were going to BTS because John's Dyno reads low?
Ugh......

John

Back