North Texas Dyno Day

I went 8.14 @ 83.7 mph. I couldn't get my truck to launch. The best I could get was a 1.80 60' time.

When I got out of my truck to look underneath my feet came right out of my shoes haha. Great event maybe we should have more events like this more often.

Yea when I TRIED my first pass for the day didn't expect the track to be so sticky so I launched as hard as I allways do and BOOM!!! I snaped my ujoint straps. When I tried pushing it off the track my foot came right outa my boot lol thanks again toby for helping me get it back togather!

Best I did was a 8.29, but i also was trying not to break my truck.

Best i did was a 10.1 lol. didnt wana break we were running out of trailers. anytime Chris.

Glad everybody seemed to enjoy themselves. And to all whining about the numbers "readng high" compared to last time, keep in mind that this time I was the perfect storm for good numbers with plenty of cold air and someone running the trucks on the dyno that knew what the heck they were doing. Thanks again to John for a job well done. Maybe we can get a better turnout next year and the prizes might even get better. We may even do pre-regstration next year to help with securing the track and dyno but we'll just have to see.

I also wanna give a big thanks to John from Floor It. He got 495.3/1064 out of my "Old Man" truck.

So the guy helping run the dyno the last time didn't know what he was doing???

Buck you knew what you were doing, John was driving the trucks he knew how to get the most hp out of them.

What he said.^^^^^^
Besides Buck, everybody was disappointed you weren't there. Multiple people asked me if you were coming. Sorry you couldn't make it buddy. Hopefully we'll see you next year and many times in between. ;-)

What he said.^^^^^^
Besides Buck, everybody was disappointed you weren't there. Multiple people asked me if you were coming. Sorry you couldn't make it buddy. Hopefully we'll see you next year and many times in between. ;-)

ya I decided to go deer huntin, and we had our banquet for TTTPA on sunday just didn't feel like doing a bunch of driving....glad everything went good for yall, hope to make the next one..

Gary were u able to get your truck fixed up???

Oh yea, no big deal. I had it fixed in time to drive it to the meeting on sunday.

Big thanks to JP at Woodlizzard performance for supplying the generator to power the event.

I want to know how in the hell the 1st place truck got 918hp on fuel on a silver 66. Thats crazy

Back