North Texas Dyno Day

I'm not taking sides. But seems to be a stretch with 120's and a 66. I've seen stranger tho. But there's only so much tuning that can be done with that amount of fuel and air.

But I know he's an anti nitrous guy so it is what it is.

Awesome numbers even if he was spraying. I've seen well tuned TT dual pumped trucks do mid 900's. He should sell his secrets! Lol

It's because I sold him his intercooler....LOL!!
I think he plans on gettin on a dyno again...

i never said he sprayed just weird that a 66 can handle 900 hp.... either way spray or no spray that 66 isnt loving life..... and yeah we know its a "built motor" he was prancing around letting everyone know.

I just wish everyone could've heard that run. It was freaking crazy. That exhaust note was absolutely awesome. It really did just sound like everything was right and the truck was liking it.

i never said he sprayed just weird that a 66 can handle 900 hp.... either way spray or no spray that 66 isnt loving life..... and yeah we know its a "built motor" he was prancing around letting everyone know.

the only time i said a word about my truck being built was when you were pouting about yours being broke. i have never had nitrous on this truck and never will. My 2 nitrous kits are on another truck that runs out of WTDP. I will be on another dyno the 18th as stated above to see what she will do. Like txblkcld said you shoulda been there to hear the 918 run ive never heard the exhaust note out of my truck before. it was for sure screaming like it never has. And the 66 is dam sure not real happy but its still takeing what i throw at it so we will see.

And buck the intercooler did help for sure but i bet she was still over 2k on the 918 pull lol Are you going to be around dec 18th? if so i would love to have you there when we dyno again.

I read where they said your engine was "built" whats done to your engine? Is there a dyno day on the 18th? Im hopeing to make it to longview so i can finally get my truck on the dyno.

the trucks built. the bottom end is still stock with 37k miles on it. i can post the complete build sheet if somebody would like but its going to take me some time lol

The people that know me know i dont hide stuff. If you ask me whats done i will tell you the truth.

its ok man. Iam gettn used to being doughted. Knock on wood the bottom end is doin good lol. The motor does have a HD big stick on a 105.5 LSA, HD springs, HD pushrods, fluid dampr.

my head is stock. i do have a head thats being done up. Oring, full p&p, with a zzfab intake but it hasnt gotn finished

Back