Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Guess I really needed to word that differently. Lol reefer, flatbed, hopper?

Gotcha, sorry. Flatbed/hillbilly tanker most of the time, but I haul just about anything in the summer. Belly dumping right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I'm either going to get out and go back to turning wrenches, or I'm gonna buy my own truck and make myself rich instead of someone else. That's where I'm standing at this point

Ewww... Just someone mentioning turning wrenches makes me sick lol

I used to be a heavy equipment/truck mechanic and I did the heavy equipment transport too, I miss that job every day

That's what I'm doing right now. But I'm working on tractors. It's just so hard on my body and I don't want to be like all the older guys in the shop that can hardly walk and their hands hurt all the time

5uda3aga.jpg

Being as this is a picture thread and all... Lol

Last edited:
How's she run?

I think it runs good but that's just me. It'll get hit quick if you don't watch it. That 359 seems hotter than mine judging by smoke but we both agreed that his turbo wasn't as good as mine and he only has 3:55's where we think I have 3:90's. all in all I really like it and think it runs great, with that being said, it could be the worlds biggest turd and I just don't know it.

On edit
I'd love it if that bunk was gone or a freakin coffin box stuck back there and get rid of that stand up.

Looks good BRE!

Are you on Instagram? I'm just assuming since that picture looks edited

The coffin boxes look cool but they suck to be in for a week at a time.
We don't use the bunk. Every once in a great while I guess we may do one night if we want but it's not an OTR truck.

Looks good BRE!

Are you on Instagram? I'm just assuming since that picture looks edited

Yes sir! Errday lol
Unfnshedprjcts on Instagram

My heavy haul truck had a 36" coffin on it, I loved that sleeper lol

Fukking instagram....lol

Lol I'd rather take pictures of my life rather than write about it on a different social network, just like that say... A picture is worth a million words. But that's just my thoughts ?

The only thing I hate about instagram is those god forsaken hash tags

Got the word at about 1730CST that a certain blue Detroit powered Petercar has survived its open heart surgery and is running better than ever. Now to get that pesky driveshaft rebuilt. . . .

Back