Lebanon Valley Dragway - NY April 17th 2010

If it rains out sat, will sunday be the rain date or is sat the only shot?

I will still be making the 5 hour trip.

Paul

Sunday is scheduled as a back up date if it does get rained out tomorrow but when I talked to Chris he was pretty sure you would be racing :cheer::tree:

yeah i wanna break something on my truck....im due. or wait could i maybe make a clean pass this finally?

Chris just got done talking to the tower, and yes we're rained out today. We are racing tomorrow, looks like the weather will be clearing out overnight.

Just talked to the track and they said there racing today (SUNDAY) But have an hr delay on the start time. Racers need to be there by noon for tech...

Thank you to everyone that braved the rain to get a great day of racing in. Everyone have a safe drive home, see most of you in Indiana and the rest of you at Maple Grove.

Thank you to everyone that braved the rain to get a great day of racing in. Everyone have a safe drive home, see most of you in Indiana and the rest of you at Maple Grove.

Hat's Off to Chris Winya (sp?) from NHRDA. Chris managed to get the event off in the worst conditions possible. It was cold, rainy and the track was not the best. Chris could of packed up on Sat. and went home, but he didn't. Although we would of had a great showing if the weather was nice on Saturday, we had to run the event on Sunday with crappy conditions. My Hat's off to Chris and the NHRDA!!!!!!!

Hat's Off to Chris Winya (sp?) from NHRDA. Chris managed to get the event off in the worst conditions possible. It was cold, rainy and the track was not the best. Chris could of packed up on Sat. and went home, but he didn't. Although we would of had a great showing if the weather was nice on Saturday, we had to run the event on Sunday with crappy conditions. My Hat's off to Chris and the NHRDA!!!!!!!

I did not get a chance to talk to you, but it was a pleasure seeing your truck run today, very impressive truck you got there...:rockwoot:

Thanks to chris and all the racers for your help it was a great first time on the track.Hope to c u all at the next event

thanks to chris for staying and getting the evnt to go off with all the weather conditions it was a good time with a great bunch of guy good luck to everyone with this season hope to see you guys at maple grove raceway

THANKS FRANK NOBLE NOBLE HIGH PERFORMANCE:clap:

Thanks to chris and all the racers for your help it was a great first time on the track.Hope to c u all at the next event

thanks to chris for staying and getting the evnt to go off with all the weather conditions it was a good time with a great bunch of guy good luck to everyone with this season hope to see you guys at maple grove raceway

THANKS FRANK NOBLE NOBLE HIGH PERFORMANCE:clap:

You are all welcome, with Saturday being a total wash and Sunday didn't start out much better, after 12 hours and 6 rain delays we managed to get it in. The winners took home $1,700 in prize money and I think everyone had a great time considering.

Some of you know, but for those that don't..... Doug "The Lumberjack" Brarens cut a perfect :tree: yesterday. :clap: Doug is going to be a tough competitor is ET this year. Congratulations on a job well done!

ya i thought my .004 was gonna be the best an he rocked that was a great first tme tho,thanks to chris and all the racers for your help

You are all welcome, with Saturday being a total wash and Sunday didn't start out much better, after 12 hours and 6 rain delays we managed to get it in. The winners took home $1,700 in prize money and I think everyone had a great time considering.

Some of you know, but for those that don't..... Doug "The Lumberjack" Brarens cut a perfect :tree: yesterday. :clap: Doug is going to be a tough competitor is ET this year. Congratulations on a job well done!

WOW...Way to go Doug!! Chris was he racing the old trusty 34 chevy, or his new ride?

WOW...Way to go Doug!! Chris was he racing the old trusty 34 chevy, or his new ride?

That was in the "New" Rat Rod, Susan is driving the one from years past. I am sorting out pictures today and get them off to the webmaster. Hope to have them up by the first of next week.

Def had a great time...well except for the lugnut issue :bang

My hat is off to Chris trying to "educate" the track about ladders, heads up and bracket racing LOL.

It was great to see everyone and I cannot wait to go to the next event.

Paul

Back