389sixpack

Senior Moment Member
Lebanon Valley Dragway

1746 US 20
East Nassau, NY 12062
Track Phone: 518-794-7130

directions: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?2c=West...2z=12195&2y=US

0417-XL.gif

I'm planning on going, just so I can lay a whooping down on some 3rd gen :hehe: I heard Scot Hovey is bringing his dyno too.

I plan on going and hopefully making 1 pass before my truck breaks AGAIN! I'm crossing my fingers I can drive it home after. I did a 10psi boosted launch in the parking lot where my dads shop is and nothing broke.

My tickets are booked, everything is packaged and ready to be shipped to the track on Tuesday.... looking forward to it.

I WILL BE THIER GOING FOR SOMETHING NEW WITH 05 AND TRYING NEW TRANS IN THE 98 HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THIER AND HOPE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME MIGHT BRING DRAG CAR TOO LETS GET IT ON:woohoo:

We will be their with the dyno.Race truck is close but not enough time this week to complete.Hopefully be at 2nd race in maple grove if time allows!!!

Scott, do I need to fly in a day early to get your truck ready? LOL Wouldn't be my first trip under the hood......

Wish it was that close to being done.Still has a few long days left to be done.

We will be their with the dyno.Race truck is close but not enough time this week to complete.Hopefully be at 2nd race in maple grove if time allows!!!

Scott, it will be nice to finally meet you! I am the guy who bought Deano's old 2001 dodge ram.

Reservations made at the Holiday Inn Express. If anyone else will be in the area let me know!

Paul

ill see what i can do for times.and put a whooping on some black 24v(Tim)that thinks it has power:poke:

Back